• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see how Dante is harming her due to the astral dress

Vergil would be better

I don't see why Kotori won't be just bashing Dante around with her battleaxe, with speed being equalized here.

Also, like Schnee said, I don't really think Dante can't really touch her, tbh.

Am I allowed to change the combatants in these in the middle of the debate? This is my first time in a versus debate.

RebubleUselet said:
How good is her Low-Mid regen? Vergil's is really impressive, just saying.
She survived being riddled with holes from multiple gunshots and a gunshot to her forehead by Kurumi and her clones, she was under her time-stop which should stop her healing factor from activating, so it should be decent at least.

Okay. Then I think Vergil's healing factor is arguably better, since he instantly regenerated from being cut in half horizontally, while low on stamina (his regen is dependant on it).

Yeah her low Mid is decent. Plus she does have a slight AP advantage over the baseline Vergil.

That said Yamato beats her dress just fine and he's a much better fighter with better regen.

Schnee One said:
Yeah her low Mid is decent. Plus she does have a slight AP advantage over the baseline Vergil.
That said Yamato beats her dress just fine and he's a much better fighter with better regen.
Not that it matters cuz Vergil bisects with a single move with Yamato.

Okay, he start immediatly with Yamato? it seem to be a H2H Characters, if it's that, Kotori can just burn him, if he abuse of his range, Kotori can also use her spatial Manipulation if he try to abuse of his range

The Causality said:
Okay, he start immediatly with Yamato? it seem to be a H2H Characters, if it's that, Kotori can just burn him, if he abuse of his range, Kotori can also use her spatial Manipulation if he try to abuse of his range
Yes, Vergil leads with Yamato. He can also spam teleport and Summoned Swords from a distance.

The Causality said:
Yamato is his go-to weapon, and really the only weapon he ever uses. The only time he uses anything different is in his second and third boss fight. However, the DMC3 Manga, and DMC4SE Introduction trailer always depict him using Yamato. He also doesn't spam the Judgement Cut except in gameplay. Other than that, he uses it as a normal melee weapon except in the transitional cutscene during Arkham's boss fight where he uses it's ranged trajectory to slice his hand off before he reaches Dante.

Well uh, Vergil doesn't really spam JC, that's Vergu's gimmick. In that case, he probably gets up close, and gets OHK'd.

Blame the speed equalization.

No I'm not talking about that one

"Now we can calc the feat:

• E = 63.9*(1000000)*(25700)
  • E = 1.61E+12 J - Multi-City Block level (Multiplied by 2 for two crater it' 3,22E+12 J)"

Back