• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed=
Deku and itsuka kotori are 7A High
Deku:2
Itsuka Kotori

Last edited:
You know what.
I’d give the reasons that once again Midoryia cannot fight at 100% in these fights.
but you know what. **** it, this match can work. Why? Deku’s got resistance to fire and heat now.
Itsuka can’t do shit to Deku at this point, Class T vs Class M, Fa-Jin amps, Fire resistance means Itsuka has no defensive option against Deku and her main offensive option is gone. And he can just, run away from the spacequake (her’s is a B-rank, meaning it’s just higher than C, and while I have no ideas how big that makes it, these two are both moving at dozens of Kilometers per second).
Blackwhip means grabs will just happen.
Deku can also reinforce his arms with blackwhip so combined with his supernatural will he’s not gonna go down, at all. While his analytical prediction means that unless Itsuka has more than 6 homing projectiles all faster than her it‘s not going to be difficult for him to preform piccolo’s technique (dodge)

1-kotori has fire but deku resistance to fire.
2-kotori has regeneration as long as he has mana but only serious injuries and if this becomes a battle of attrition deku's exploits are very good not to say that otori goes crazy if he fights a lot.
3-deku and his willpower analysis and if there is any surprise kotori still has the danger sense always giving him the opportunity to react.

I barely know Kotori so I'll wait for someone to say something in her favor to vote.

Bump guys Does Kotori have something to win? I mean isn't a stomp? the only thing i see that can hurt deku is the spacequakes

Last edited:
Bump guys Does Kotori have something to win? I mean isn't a stomp? the only thing i see that can hurt deku is the spacequakes
Idk about space quakes, however 100% is on a timer before he self destructs, so it’s never a stomp in his favor. Her win con is running out his timer, which can happen because she has the advantage durability wise (She scales to 1.9 GT while Deku is upscaling from One-Tapping a character who scales to 748 MT)

Last edited:
Idk about space quakes, however 100% is on a timer before he self destructs, so it’s never a stomp in his favor. Her win con is running out his timer, which can happen because she has the advantage durability wise (She scales to 1.9 GT while Deku is upscaling from One-Tapping a character who scales to 748 MT)
I see anyway the Space quale Is Durability Negation (Spacequakes can tear away anything in their path by destroying time and space) a

I need context about spacequakes and her dress nullifying damage
If I read the wiki correctly about space quakes, it’s holes that open up and expand which destroy what they touch. Similar to Shigaraki’s decay (which Deku has dealt with) just in a sphere instead of spreading through what it can touch.
It takes a lot of energy from what I remember reading
I don’t know about the dress

Also just noticed on her profile she too is on a timer though hers is going berserk which likely means she’s not going to be anywhere near as difficult to deal with.

Back