• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now when the calcs are sorted I wanted to see who would win from these two shows

Korra and Sakura both are massively hypersonic so there is no need to speed equalise

There are different tiers of MHS IIRC and im pretty sure Sakura is on the higher level of MHS than Korra

Anyways, im still going with Sakura. She has superior strength and can use her regen to pretty much counter anything Korra could throw at her. Not to mention she can also summon Katsuyu to flatten her and her other basic jutsu like Substitution.

korra has no business being mhs, but if u wanna scale like that, then...

sakura is around multi-continent in durability for having no-sold attack from madara

sakura is around ~multi-continent in ap, since she damaged kaguya.

sakura is around mhs+ since she dodged an attack from kaguya, which naruto and sasuke had trouble with.

yeah, i'd prefer not using that kind of scaling, but if u insist...

hi, btw.

^ oh hi ragrazz

btw Sakura is around town lvl in durability not multi-continental (still higher than korra)

speed is MHS I ain't saying that it's just the fact on wiki

attack potency Korra > Sakura City lvl attack potency>town lvl durability

both can harm each other but Korra has higher atk pot so I was gonna give it to her

The state of flux was because of some misconception that avatar lightning wasn't real lightning ( lol ) it's fixed now that's why I made this match

Don't know about that it's changed like twice since I woke up and discussions are still going on, it would be safer to equalise speed.

Ragazz said:
korra has no business being mhs, but if u wanna scale like that, then...

sakura is around multi-continent in durability for having no-sold attack from madara

sakura is around ~multi-continent in ap, since she damaged kaguya.

sakura is around mhs+ since she dodged an attack from kaguya, which naruto and sasuke had trouble with.

yeah, i'd prefer not using that kind of scaling, but if u insist...

hi, btw.
Dat downplay.

^^well, im humble, not gonna go with small planet levels and such...

@euclidean i talked about that kind of scaling, which is actually even more legit than korra's

korra might have city level power (potentially, since she stopped the blast from obliderating her, but she didnt rly bend it away, it still detonated around her). korra never demonstrated anything above city block or mcb in attacking power.

energybending is not a factor here, anyway.

^ sorry ragazz but Sakura is no way in hell multi continental, at most she is town level in ap and durability at EOS, while it's true Korra has less durability than Sakura but Korra's ap is Large Town level (Via power-scaling from Avatar Kyoshi's island separation feat) and City level with energy bending. They can potentially one shot each other but Korra has better chance with range attacks + flying

Korea is only City Level through energy bending and she's never shown to use it offensively. Outside that she's Large Town Level at best. Even if she has greater AP (which doesn't mean much), Sakura still has far better healing and regen to come back from any Elemental attack Korra can throw at her. Not to mention she has superior strength and what's stopping her from summoning Katsuya to flatten Korra like a pancake?

Also, if I'm right about the MHS tier thing, then Sakura can still blitz Korra.

^ For that Sakura had to close the distance, how can she do that if Korra is flying in the air? Last I knew Sakura coudn't fly. That thing aside what about removing air from someone's lungs? I am pretty sure any airbender capable enough can do that

Assuming Korra doesnt get blitzed first as again, from what I recall, MHS is in many different tiers and Sakura should be on the higher end of it than Korra if im right. Plus, Korra can't just fly at anytime she can only do that when she forms an air bubble in the Avatar State. And as for removing air from someones lungs, only Zaheer is able to do that. If any airbender could do that, not only would we have seen her or Tenzin do it, but the airbenders wouldnt have gotten killed by the fire nation a hundred years prior.

Yeah. Because a bunch of pacifists would sure do a technique that results in a slow, unavoidable, and painful death.

Well, if it was to make sure there own people wouldnt be killed, why wouldnt they do it?

Regardless, Zaheer was the only one who was skilled enough to take the air out of someone. I don't believe Korra would be able to do the same thing, especially when she had no talent for Airbending at all in the beginning.

Kk. But I would still like to know, even though they were pacifists, wouldnt it be logical for them to do a slow painful death on the fire nation? They were being targeted all over to the point where they were going to become extinct. And IIRC there was a Guru Zaheer mentioned (forgot the name) that mastered the skill of removing air from someones lungs so we know an airbender from the past developed it.

^ Eh? But didn't Korra used jets during her fight with Zaheer? And speaking of talent ... I find it fair enough that Korra cannot do the air removal thingy.

So besides that should bloodbending and air removal be concidered haxx?

i'd like to point out, that korra's style is agressive, and getting close. i mean she went for close combat even against the chi blocker captain.

it would have been much smarter to use the range, flying and bending advantage, but nooo.

so, either korra is more stupid than Patrick, or as i said, thats her style of combat - agressive. i doubt korra is as stupid as patrick.

Yes she did but again she was in Avatar State when that happened. She can't fly at any other time. And yes I do too, especially since, when compared to other avatars, Korra's talent in Air bending is rather pathetic since she had no talent or even grasped the concept of it in the start of the series. Now im not saying shes a horrible air bender, no. Im just saying shes not as good at it when compared to avatars like Aang or Roku.

Also bloodbending is also something Korra can't do. She has never shown it and she has also never shown to undergo the specific trainning to bloodbend like Tarlok and Amon.

ScarletFirefly said:
Still though, Korea could potentially take this due to AoE and versatility. If speed is equalized obviously
With Speed Equalized she'll have better chances but I still think Sakura's regen/healing as well as her poison weapons, summoning, and superior strength might be too much for Korra to handle.

I think she stopped using them because she was facing ninja who have far higher level techniues then those. Im sure she would use them against Korra who would be a different matter.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
I think she stopped using them because she was facing ninja who have far higher level techniues then those. Im sure she would use them against Korra who would be a different matter.
That didn't stop any of Naruto's opponent's ever from being deceived with his clones though.

Well the shadow clone jutsu is supposed to be a very advanced jutsu, surpassing that of Substitution which even academy students could perform IIRC.

Plus didnt Naruto also deceive them because, for having such a great quantity of chakra, he could equally distribute chakra amongst his clones?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Plus didnt Naruto also deceive them because, for having such a great quantity of chakra, he could equally distribute chakra amongst his clones?
This goes for every Shadow Clone user, not just Naruto. He's just better suited for the technique since he can produce large amounts of them due to his large chakra reserves.

Well the shadow clone jutsu is supposed to be a very advanced jutsu, surpassing that of Substitution which even academy students could perform IIRC.
Substitution is different from clones though. With Subst you swap places with objects in the vicinity. That won't really help against Korra's AoE.

Also other clones techniques have been used time and time again against high-caliber opponents like Kakashi, Kakuzu etc meaning they are a viable strategy. And yet Sakura didn't use them against Sasori, or anywhere for that matter.

Bunshin is a low level technique that's easily distinguishable from the original by high level ninja who have seen it over and over again.

Even if we assume Sakura will use clones, which she never does, the clone will get destroyed with a single attack. And if Sakura does this in front of Korra, she'll know something's up since she just multiplied.

To top it off, Sakura doesn't really sneak around and use deception like Kakshi does for ex. She's very straightforward and will have severe problems closing the distance against Korra. Matters only get worse when she starts flying around.

substitution would most likely be used, when korra supposedly captures sakura in earthbending or some kind of water prison or ice prison. altho she could most likely break out of those, substitution would serve well for a surprise.

the jutsu's are still in sakura's arsenal, if the situation requires, she will use them.

for example - katara used bloodbending only once and swore to never do it again. it also required the full moon. and yet it is being taken into account pretty much every time.

on the other hand - sakura's jutsus dont require full moon, and she never swore that she wont use them.

naruto never used sexy jutsu for battle since the beginning of the series, and then BAM, used it against kaguya, of all people.

lets not forget transformation jutsu, it also may work for a surprise.

Just because one has the techniques in his arsenal, doesn't mean he'll use them. We're going of of what's shown and posing theories on what is more likely to happen.

Also Katara is completely irrelevant here. If someone is using bloodbending in favor of her, unless she's very bloodlusted, she will never do it. Case closed.

Sakura has never shown to be able to use transformation justsu effetively, especially in battle.

Also substitution could possibly work the first time, and never again since Korra will never go close again and will rip her apart from a distance.

To top it off, Sakura doesn't really sneak around and use deceptio - fooled zaku, used a lamp's smithereens to locate and punch karenbana. destroyed 3rd kazekage's puppet via playing dead, used prep against sasori. fooled sai, kiba and lee. that already makes her more deceptive than korra.

Zaku was never fooled by her, it was Kin who was. And Kin was in close quarters, so Sakura could gain a little advantage from that. Korra won't be that close for her punches to reach.

Karenbana is a movie, noncanon and irrelevant.

Sasori was fooled because he had no knowledge on her antidote. She had an advantage from the get go since she had 3 days or more to study his poison.

And if she was this deceptive as you're saying, she'd probably use her Kawarimi or Bunshin more often. Sadly that's not the case.

and yet you people were considering air removal as a viable thing for korra, who unlike sakura, didnt even have it in her arsenal.

sakura is not an academy student, it means she passed the test. that is in her arsenal. but whatever, it is not a major factor.

if substitution works, then it means that theyre in close combat a second time, since as i said - korra is agressive and closes in against even actual h2h combatants (with her being aware of that, no less). that can work for korra in the avatarverse, not so much in the narutoverse, not with the possitive results, atleast.

so if u wonder what is more likely to happen. - they both are closing in, korra fires some ranged attacks on the way until they meet and sooner or later korra gets a very painful punch from sakura and is forced to reevaluate the situation.

since we have that covered, we can now speculate on korra's condition and how the fight proceeds after that. if sakura is serious or pissed when punching korra, then the fight most likely ends by then.

and yet somehow zaku got stabbed.

movie plot is non canon, but sakura's shown abilities in the movie were canon, unless u are going to prove to me that sakura never trained under tsunade, it stands as a fact.

if u want kawarimi so badly, then she used it against hayate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M0qwrdj1ik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back