• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Marvel's Greatest Assassin vs the former God of Death.

Deadpool's weapons are like the ones his students use and can harm Korosensei (To make it fair)

The Battle Field: New York Central Park

Who would win and why?

Koro's accepted speed here is Mach 20, right? In this case, i have to go with Deadpool due to superior regen, slightly superior speed, and Koro's vulnerability right after he regenerates from something.

NotEvenHuman said:
Koro's accepted speed here is Mach 20, right? In this case, i have to go with Deadpool due to superior regen, slightly superior speed, and Koro's vulnerability right after he regenerates from something.
Is deadpool in the upper levels of hypersonic+?

but korosensei is a lot more experienced and was able to keep up and defeat someone who was literally twice as fast as he was, i dont think a slightly faster speed would give deadpool the edge,

korosensei should easily be able to send deadpool to space with overhelming via tentacles :D

GreatestSin said:
but korosensei is a lot more experienced and was able to keep up and defeat someone who was literally twice as fast as he was, i dont think a slightly faster speed would give deadpool the edge,
korosensei should easily be able to send deadpool to space with overhelming via tentacles :D
But did the person he face have anti-sensei weapons?

^he had literall mach 40 blows, was twice as big and had at least as many tentacles, but no, he didnt have anti-sensei weapons :)

Does Deadpool have any feats that are comparable to Korosensei's, where speed is concerned? The latter is capable of tending to 27 children (in a classroom) at once--this includes having individual conversations / lessons with each child. Korosensei's intellect is certainly higher than Deadpool's, as well as the rate at which he may process information.

Even if Deadpool can keep pace with Korosensei, a bullet (or BB pellet, in this instance) would not. Perhaps one of the rubber knives, but that would really only apply if Deadpool could touch Korosensei with it. There are also Korosensei's unique abilities, which appear to have been overlooked: he can self-crystalize himself in an indestructible ball (as a last resort) and has beam attacks which would be adequate in stopping Deadpool.

Anyway, I honestly don't see this match ending in anything other than a trip to Yankee Stadium to watch a baseball game.

GreatestSin said:
^he had literall mach 40 blows, was twice as big and had at least as many tentacles, but no, he didnt have anti-sensei weapons :)
The guy didn't automatically start at Mach 40 if you re read the chapter he said his top speed was Mach 40 but it takes time for him to reach it unlike korosensei. It even states that the other guys tentacles had a starting velocity of Mach 5. Unlike GoD korosensei can start off at Mach 20 and that's why he was able to react with GoD.

I think dead pool takes this high difficulty because dead pools speed is a bit faster. He's completely unpredictable, and would finish off korosensei somehow.

Grudgeman1706 said:
The guy didn't automatically start at Mach 40 if you re read the chapter he said his top speed was Mach 40 but it takes time for him to reach it unlike korosensei. It even states that the other guys tentacles had a starting velocity of Mach 5. Unlike GoD korosensei can start off at Mach 20 and that's why he was able to react with GoD.
but the fight happened for quite a long time, at some point GoD2 must have reached his top speed, and korosensei was still able to save every cell coming from the injured girl, countering should be very very easy for him :)

but the fight happened for quite a long time, at some point GoD2 must have reached his top speed, and korosensei was still able to save every cell coming from the injured girl, countering should be very very easy for him :)

Sorry buddy check this scan out. As you can see he was never able to reach his top speed at all also it doesn't help that his tentacles starting velocity is actually Mach 2
Korosensei20
Assassination classroom speed fact

^but here the narrative says that GoD2 attacks with twice the speed of korosensei:

http://www.***********.net/assassination-classroom/172/5

maybe the speed doesnt exactly reach mach 40 but that isnt needed in order to be twice as fast (korosensei also never reached his topspeed thanks to theother guy paralyzing him the moment opening appear), but korosensei showed enough talent in order to still overcome that much more speed:

http://www.***********.net/assassination-classroom/172/14

http://www.***********.net/assassination-classroom/172/17

GreatestSin said:
^but here the narrative says that GoD2 attacks with twice the speed of korosensei:

http://www.***********.net/assassination-classroom/172/5

maybe the speed doesnt exactly reach mach 40 but that isnt needed in order to be twice as fast (korosensei also never reached his topspeed thanks to theother guy paralyzing him the moment opening appear), but korosensei showed enough talent in order to still overcome that much more speed:

http://www.***********.net/assassination-classroom/172/14

http://www.***********.net/assassination-classroom/172/17
You make great points but that doesn't change the fact that dead pool is already faster than korosensei and the series made it pretty obvious will always be Mach 20. Dead pool is not some normal assassin he's an unpredictable monster who not even Koro sensei can predict it won't be an easy fight I promise you that but dead pool takes this mid-high difficulty

^i dont think so, korosensei even got a superbeam as the end move:

http://********.me/manga/ansatsu_kyoushitsu/v20/c174/12.html

http://********.me/manga/ansatsu_kyoushitsu/v20/c174/13.html and he can also create electricity:

http://********.me/manga/ansatsu_kyoushitsu/v20/c175/17.html

i will give my vote to korosensei ^_^

Greatest sin electricity won't kill dead pool In Fact nothing in korosensei's Arsenal can kill dead pool how do you expect Koro to win this

Grudgeman1706 said:
Greatest sin electricity won't kill dead pool In Fact nothing in korosensei's Arsenal can kill dead pool how do you expect Koro to win this
Who said Korosensei had to kill Deadpool?

Exactly so Koro-sensei can win, otherwise this would've been Inconclusive

Enmphasis on "can" dead pool is still faster than him and has anti Koro sensei weapons so if he tags Koro a couple times Koro will be dead

My vote is for Korosensei. Even if he can't kill deadpool, he could pick him apart cell by cell before he(deadpool) would notice. Although, I'm not sure how fast deadpool's Regenerationn - any input on that would be appreciated.

Archnyx said:
My vote is for Korosensei. Even if he can't kill deadpool, he could pick him apart cell by cell before he(deadpool) would notice. Although, I'm not sure how fast deadpool's Regenerationn - any input on that would be appreciated.
Deadpool can regenerate almost instantly. He has been vaporized in the past before and has fully recovered in moments. For every one or maybe hundred cells Koro takes, dead pools regen wil regenerate 100x faster than that. Once Koro gets close enough BAM he slashes koror to bits with his speed and skills.

Deadpool can regenerate almost instantly. He has been vaporized in the past before and has fully recovered in moments. For every one or maybe hundred cells Koro takes, dead pools regen wil regenerate 100x faster than that. Once Koro gets close enough BAM he slashes koror to bits with his speed and skills.

Ah, I see. Exactly how much faster? Korosensei was able to dodge a beam of light heading towards him.

Also, how would deadpool react to sudden sensory input loss or any nervous damage for that matter?

Ah, I see. Exactly how much faster? Korosensei was able to dodge a beam of light heading towards him.

Also, how would deadpool react to sudden sensory input loss or any nervous damage for that matter?

He doesn't care for pain in a fight hell nerve loss means he can just fight crazier. Also that feat of koro is PIS or just inncalculable. Due to the repeated fact his top speed is Mach 20, and his final fight was with a being who was faster than him at Mach 40. Deadpool is even faster then Koro albeit not by that much, and he 100% more unpredictable and will not risk having himself inhaled to kill Koro since he doesn't have to worry. Even if the both clash forever, Koro will run out of stamina and deadpool will land the killing blow (to the heart most likely.)

Ok. Could you detail to me how his Regenerationn works. How would he respond to cellular restructuring or nervous ablation?

I Honestly would give my vote to Koro. His ability to fly would give him an easy access to a victory via space-dump.

Easily matching a slightly faster opponent with experience it wouldnt be long before the overwhelming amount of limbs (tentacles) could out maneuver deadpools measly 4 appendages.

stack that ontop of the "ultimate defense form" , the fact that deadpools standard equipment wont be able to harm him, and the unique assasination abilities kuro has shown to posess (i.e. the clap thing) i am all but forced to beleive that korosensei would acheive a mid-hight difficulty win here.

Back