• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The justification for the 8-A rating links to this calc, which comes out at 15 Tons, which is 8-B... so why are the characters 8-A instead of 8-B?

Also, completely unrelated, but why is Aqua's Attack Potency split into 3 keys if she only has 2 keys? And no one bothered to remove her matches from when she was still Low 7-C.

Is there another calc, multiplier, or scaling chain in effect?. Otherwise I agree with downgrading them.

I think some people in the comments were pointing out that it might instead be vaporization. If we take the volume and apply vaporization it would buff the calculation up to 1.81 Kilotons apparently. I personally believe there's enough smoke/vapor to warrant this, but I could just be wrong.

I think some people in the comments were pointing out that it might instead be vaporization. If we take the volume and apply vaporization it would buff the calculation up to 1.81 Kilotons apparently. I personally believe there's enough smoke/vapor to warrant this, but I could just be wrong.
That's straight up Low 7-C. It doesn't explain the 8-A rating, and the calc was accepted at 15 tons of TNT.

If that manga panel is canon, then I'm fine with using the Low 7-C version.

However, the light novel explicitly states that the destruction of the crater left a large amount of dust, and @Muchacho mrm is probably only using that panel to find the depth of the crater.

I asked what level Tokyo Dome is and I was told that it was 8-A (I think it was Elizhaa who said so? Will verify later). It's the current justification of every Gods and Duke of Hell

Tokyo Dome's size can easily be googled, since it is a real-life construct. So there's no calc blog or anything as far as I knoe.

I'm asking if it's a rating given just because the thing is very large, because I've heard we're not supposed to use those anymore.

I'm pretty sure we still do so. I mean you litteraly need a power at very least strong enough to move your own mass, and just slamming yourself into someone would be an AP feat on this level.

But yeah, profiles already all say that it's for this reason.

If that manga panel is canon, then I'm fine with using the Low 7-C version.

However, the light novel explicitly states that the destruction of the crater left a large amount of dust, and @Muchacho mrm is probably only using that panel to find the depth of the crater.
I don't really remember it saying it had a large amount of dust, so I think the Low 7-C version should be fine.

Manga isn't really supposed to be canon, tho idk about the calc in itself.

Manga is an adaptation so it would be non-canon by nature. The old verse page put manga and anime as canon, which was corrected during my series of Konosuba CRTs (now having the different LNs and CD drama)

Manga is an adaptation so it would be non-canon by nature. The old verse page put manga and anime as canon, which was corrected during my series of Konosuba CRTs (now having the different LNs and CD drama)
Then I guess pulverization would be fine then.

The characters don't scale to this calc. They scale to Treasure Island.
True. On the calculation, I can make a quick one from potential energy: mgh where height is around 1240000000*(56.0832)*(9.81) =
6.82e11 or 8-A

m is a conversion from a cubic meter of capacity [I think it is somewhat a low-ball]; h is the height of the Tokyo dome found online.

I will comment more later since I am tired.

I am fine with the removal of extra key texts to just give Aqua's profile two proper keys.

I agree about the vs threads removal since Aqua has no Tier 7 key so I removed the threads from the profiles. I think this point could have been stated in the versus thread removal thread; I don't think it needed a CRT.

I just tacked it on because I noticed it.

Anyway, when doing these large size calcs, aren't you supposed to use half the creature's height and not the full one? Also, the density of what is being used to get this mass?

That's what the Large Size Calculations page says:

Except for very large characters that is simply "Potential energy = mass*9.81*height of center of gravity". Mass should be in kilogram and height in meter. The result is in joule.

The center of gravity is naturally at about half the creature's height. If I'm not mistaken, this type of calc is basically "what if it just fell over" scenario, that's why we use the center of gravity for h. And if we did half the height, the result would drop to 8-B here.

How would this work with the tree part tho? Treasure Island is a turtle with a really big tree on its back.

I see; the change to Large Size calculation happens recently in September so I didn't notice.

I did make a calculation blog with new info since I wanted the correct mass of turtle and a proper height of the center of mass; the result could be 7-C or 7-C+. I am waiting for a calc member evaluation.

I am fine if the tier is changed to something like 8-B or unknown for the God tiers if the scaling could an outlier to the other god tiers.

How would this work with the tree part tho? Treasure Island is a turtle with a really big tree on its back.
Just noticed...if the tree is given or approximated to be relative to the turtle's height, I think the result could be High 7-C with the new method or 8-A with the really lowballed method.

Complicatedly. It really matters how much the turtle and the tree weight seperately, it will greatly alter the center of mass depending on which is heavier.
I did make a calculation blog with new info since I wanted the correct mass of turtle and a proper height of the center of mass; the result could be 7-C or 7-C+. I am waiting for a calc member evaluation.
I figured it would come out to something tier 7 just doing the math in my head, yeah.

I see; the change to Large Size calculation happens recently in September so I didn't notice.

I am fine if the tier is changed to something like 8-B or unknown for the God tiers if the scaling could an outlier to the other god tiers.
It wouldn't be an outlier, since they're so much above everyone that only Explosion can hurt them (besides them fighting each others).

Also just little corrections:
First feat isn't Treasure Island nor this volume. It's from the 2nd Explosion one. I missexplained myself in this part, but it was just to show how OP divine stuff are considered.

Also the Treasure Island is said to be a Genbu several times iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back