• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Konosuba) Why is the anime considered Non canon? And can we use Sentouin to power scale?

Basically what the title says. Why is the anime considered non-canon?

I kinda understand that the story is slightly different but imo it isn't that big of a change. As the strength of the characters is still roughly the same during the time frames.

And other shows like Rezero and JoJo: Vento Aureo were allowed to use anime feats for calculations.

And if we are still not allowed to use anime feats then are allowed to make separate pages.

For characters for example say Kazuma.

1. Anime Kazuma
2. Visual Novel Kazuma
3. Gacha Game Kazuma
4. Manga Kazuma
5. Composite Kazuma

Since other versions of characters seem to have more feats we can go off of such as Shack The Ripper Megumin (Manga) had a sword that could through anything that wasn't organic.

But besides canon. I'm going to assume that the LN will always be used to power scale. So I was wondering if we are allowed to use the Authors other series Sentouin (Combatants will be dispatched!)
To scale Konosuba characters.

As they seem to take place in the Universe. With characters being related to one another.

” So this is a pretty pointless bit of trivia, but in the author’s series, “KonoSuba: God’s Blessings on This Wonderful World”, a deity named “Regina the Goddess of Manipulation and Revenge” makes an appearance. This character is a sister goddess to “Zenarith the Goddess of Undeath and Disaster” from this series. However, since the two sisters handle different worlds, I doubt this fact will have any bearing in either work. ”

And this can also apply to Heaven and Hell as we know they a located In another universe. And Devils show up in Combatants using the same ranking as Devils in Konosuba (Lesser, Greater) and a majority of Greater devils were shown blocking Bullets at point-blank range.

And as Vanir is above these Devils and is stated to be amongst the Seven Dukes of Hell (the strongest beings in hell) we can assume he can do the same.

The author even writes short stories about Sentouin x Konosuba. (Which I believe take place at around volume 12 to 13).

I

also after the anime ends of Sentouin i have in mind to do a Crt about the tiers cause it seems they are higher than it seems for example No 6

In Sentouin, a low ranked Demon compared to even some mid tiers in Konosuba, Gadalkand, was able to dodge a sniper at point blank: -

And just a minute later the human Combatant Number 6 with his battle suit that gives him super human stats speed blitzs Gadalkand cutting him to pieces:

Vanir is several Demon tiers above Gadalkand with stats that far surpasses his, so his speed, at least his combat speed should be even better than Gadalkand.

When another human Combatant that has a battle suit too met Vanir, that happened, quote: After checking to see that no one was nearby, I fired a bullet into that man’s chest.

「Were you thinking of hurting me with that child’s toy? It’s a pity, but Moi hasn’t received any damage at all!」

Even though it was a direct hit to the heart, the masked man just laughed out loud.

What just……, even that incredibly sturdy beauty from before, are all the residents of this planet like this?

Wasn’t I supposed to be an elite combatant?

Does that mean I’m not as strong as I thought I was?

He left me behind while I was devastated from my loss of confidence. The masked man didn’t even think of counterattacking and just left.

…What is going on? This planet is really strange!

And the author was asked about Kazuma Vs Number 6, quote:

Q: Kazuma from Konosuba and No. 6 from Combatants are both trash, but who’s better?

A: If we’re talking pure combat ability, it’s No. 6. But his head’s so bad, that in a matchup between them, the results may vary each time. In terms of trash, No. 6 is a tiny bit worse.

End quote.

Even though Number 6 is stronger than Kazuma, which he really is, the author said that Kazuma would still win some fights, which means Number 6 isn't easily speed blitzing Kazuma who has really low stats in Konosuba, that said, it's safe to say that Vanir is a lot faster than both.

The weakest of Kisaragi's Supreme Leaders, Black Lilith, is a genuine, without a doubt, bullet timer, she can block a shit ton of bullets without any trouble at all, quote: "As Lilith scythes through the ranks of their monsters, the Bashin brandish their hand axes and step forward.

There are over twenty of them.

They all draw back and begin hurling their weapons at Lilith.

Most are shot out of the air, and the handful that make it through are effortlessly swatted aside by two tentacles wriggling around Lilith.

Watching this display reminds me of the time I saw Lilith stroll through a battlefield fraught with gunfire as casually as if she were taking a walk."

End quote. Seeing Lilith shooting or blocking the hand axes with her tentacles, No.6 remembers how he saw her casually walking through intense gunfire in the battlefield.

And for even more Universe-multiverse proof.

1. In Episode 5 of Sentouin Tills made a chant to Aqua.

2. N.06 and Kazuka come from different Japans. As Kirasagi doesn't exist in Kazuma's Earth. Despite it taking over a majority of earth.

Guess what! Shack the ripper Megumin also exists in the LN Canon! So we can create a separate key for her.

It since it goes off of Magic Power. And the power of the explosion is based on Magic Power which means whatever AP Megumin is at is the limit to what dhe can cut.

TLDR: Shack the Ripper Megumin scales to Explosion due to magic power.

Combattants will be dispatched! canonicity should be made into its own CRT.

The rest is straight up non canon besides the short story tho.

Combattants will be dispatched! canonicity should be made into its own CRT.

The rest is straight up non canon besides the short story tho.
All of CWBD is canon to Konosuba and vice versa, they literally are confirmed to take place in the same Universe by the author. Zenarith, Goddess in charge of that world is the sister of Regina, in charge of the Konosuba world.

There's no difference between Konosuba/CWBD and MCU's Guardians of the Galaxy/the Avengers.

All of CWBD is canon to Konosuba and vice versa, they literally are confirmed to take place in the same Universe by the author. Zenarith, Goddess in charge of that world is the sister of Regina, in charge of the Konosuba world.

There's no difference between Konosuba/CWBD and MCU's Guardians of the Galaxy/the Avengers.
And as I said, it should be made into a CRT.
It would likely get the same treatment as Fujikata verse.

Lilith is both supersonic/whatever it takes to react to all the bullets, as well as Gadalkand a low tier demon who died blitzed by Six.

"「Hey human, I’ll teach you my name before you die. So remember it well! I am one of the Demon King’s Four Heavenly Kings. Gadalkand of the Earth! Did you memorize it? Good, now hurry up and die!」

While Gadalkand was shouting, Alice fired off a shotgun shell.

Gadalkand, who instantly used his arms to cover his face, shouted fiercely and repelled the shotgun shell."

Which makes all higher tier Demons and characters that fight them in Konosuba, at least similar in reaction time.

Lilith is also city level in attack potency, or whatever how powerful thermonuclear explosions are.

“As if some forest is any match for Lilith the Black! If I recall your reports correctly, the problems were monsters, tribes of savages, and natural disasters, right? Then there was the attack on the newly constructed facility that you still haven’t been able to identify… Does that about cover it?”
Lilith begins fiddling with her wrist device…

“Best to turn those things into radioactive ash with the purifying fire of thermonuclear—”
…only to be promptly restrained by Alice and me.

She may be the crazy boss who wanted to solve the cursed-woods problem using nukes, but Lilith’s still one of the more restrained members of the Kisaragi leadership."

And that's without using generators that she builds, which are large country level:

“Sorry, Alice, I need you to back down this time. Otherwise, I’m gonna use my points to turn this kingdom into a sea of flames.”

“Oh? Is that how you want to play? All right then, give it your best shot. Even if you do manage to take me out, my generator will detonate, and this kingdom, as well as every neighboring nation, will be caught in the blast.”

“Please don’t. Seriously, please, please don’t.”

“Mr. Six, no more! Please! I’m begging you!”
As Alice and I exchange glares, Tillis and Viper desperately try to stop us.
Deciding it’s too dangerous to leave things as they are, Tillis quickly issues orders to those around her."

The blast from Alice's generator would destroy the Kingdom of Grace and all neighboring nations.

As for how big this blast exactly is, let's see.

"[Final Report]

Agent 6 has succeeded in damaging the relations between the Kingdom of Grace and one of its neighbors."

The said neighboring country mentioned above.

"We left Grace Kingdom in the early morning and arrived at the foreign nation of Toris just when the sun was setting. "

It was a car trip, they teleported a buggy from Japan.

"I don’t know what Grimm found so entertaining, but she was continually laughing like a madman with her upper body sticking out of the sunroof.

In the back seats were Snow and Rose. Probably because of the unusual scenery due to it being their first time riding a motor vehicle, they were glued to the windows and overlooking the red lands."

Even if we're being conservative and by early morning they meantlike 8am and not 6am, it's still a 10 hours trip until sunset, 10 hours trip from a country to another and the last time I checked google maps, you can easily go all over Texas in a 10 hours car trip.

And let's not forget, it's just one of the neighborings nations, the blast would take out the Kingdom of Grace and all its neighboring nations, just this one that is at a 10-12 hours car trip.

And Lilith, who invented this generator/bomb, is much weaker than her buddies Astaroth and Belial.

She even considered an Angel to be way beyond her (remember, it's the same Konosuba's heaven, same pantheon, gods and stuff).

“What’s wrong, Lady Lilith? You’re the sort who’d pick your nose and shrug if God himself came down and started lecturing you, right?”

“What the hell, Six?! No, I wouldn’t pick my nose. I mean, you can feel it, can’t you? Aren’t your instincts telling you that thing isn’t something humanity should be insulting…?”

Likely reaching the same conclusion I have, Lilith begins looking around nervously.

“Hey, Six, why don’t we head back to Earth? I feel like this planet’s got too many potential problems.

Between an angel—a being connected to the very creation of the universe—appearing at random and extremely advanced tech being hidden underground, I think we’re in over our heads."

And despite Kisaragi having Lilith, Belial, Astaroth and all its power and armies, enough stuff to conquer a future version of Earth, when Vanir found out about them trying to invade the Konosuba world, he didn't tried to stop them, he laughed and left without batting an eye.

"On a certain day, a mask-wearing, sturdy-looking man saw right through my identity. He said to me, “You took the trouble to come from such a faraway place, being a spy must be difficult.” I don’t know how he found out. I had no choice but to fire at him so that he could never speak of this. I was certain that I fired a bullet into the mask-wearing man’s heart, but that giant man wasn’t the least bit bothered while he laughed loudly as he left."

Vanir read his mind and was aware of the enemy's strength, but as established, both hell and heaven are more powerful than humanity/Kisaragi.

Everybody should be scaled with those informations in mind. Lilith is city level with thermonuclear bombs, and is country level with her new invented generator bomb. The other two Kisaragi leaders, Belial and Astaroth scales above Lilith as she admts to be the weakest between the three, being Belial the strongest.

Vanir then scales above the entire Kisaragi Organization, at least with his true body, Aqua as well, at least with her full power. So at the very least country level for Vanir and those at his level, but likely continental level.

All characters should scale above Gadalkand deflecting Alice's shotgun at pointblank as well.

Last edited:
A Combatants will be dispatched! canonicity should be made into its CRT.

The rest is straight-up non-canon besides the short story tho.
Ok, then why is it. That MHA, Rezero, JoJop5 and other shows were allowed to use in anime adaptations for calculations/feats.

Yet Konosuba isn't. Natsume (Author) was involved in the process of making it.

I get things are different. Such Aqua defeating Hans and Slyvia resurrection but those are things that can happen in canon.

We already know that gods are powered by their followers. And Prayers help add to that power.

And considering that Hans was shrunken down to size and Aqua's Gods blow has the Water and Sacred attriplausiblelausibleee that Aqua could defeat hasin the LN.

And the Sylvia fight might be difficult but we already know that Undeads come back from regrets and whatnot.

So it makes sense that Sylvia regrets dying andalongtoo allong with Beldia.
But to defend it.

But still, that doesn't change the fact at all! That the explosion Megumin did at the end of the movie was supposed to be the visual representation of the one she did in volume 5.

And adds up to what happens in Volume 6 as Megumin destroys a Mountain and the explosion in the movie reached the literal Stratosphere.

Heck LN "only" events stil happen in the anime. As Kazuma still meets Wiz at the graveyard just offscreen. Dust and Kazuma still do the party swap event just offscreen.

What are you really going to deny the anime's canon because of two events that happen in the OVa. Despite them having no bearing to the story.

Whatever then. Also Kazuma should be downgraded from high stamina. As he couldn't climb a house in Volume 7

Ok, then why is it. That MHA, Rezero, JoJop5 and other shows were allowed to use in anime adaptations for calculations/feats.
Pretty sure MHA is from canon stuff. Idk for JJBA and Re Zero, not that I care about them.
Iget things are different. Such Aqua defeating Hans and Slyvia resurrection but those are things that can happen in canon.
We already know that gods are powered by their followers. And Prayers help add to that power.
And considering that Hans was shrunken down to size and Aqua's Gods blow has the Water and Sacred attriplausiblelausibleee that Aqua could defeat hasin the LN.
And the Sylvia fight might be difficult but we already know that Undeads come back from regrets and whatnot.
So it makes sense that Sylvia regrets dying andalongtoo allong with Beldia.
But to defend it.
But still, that doesn't change the fact at all! That the explosion Megumin did at the end of the movie was supposed to be the visual representation of the one she did in volume 5.
And adds up to what happens in Volume 6 as Megumin destroys a Mountain and the explosion in the movie reached the literal Stratosphere.
Those are non canon events. It is based on the LN, but isn't the LN. We don't consider the WN as canon to the LN, and the anime isn't different at all.

Not to mention that we don't do use anime specific despiction as proof for LN.
Heck LN "only" events stil happen in the anime. As Kazuma still meets Wiz at the graveyard just offscreen. Dust and Kazuma still do the party swap event just offscreen.

What are you really going to deny the anime's canon because of two events that happen in the OVa. Despite them having no bearing to the story.
You litteraly explained why it was non canon yourself. Besides the offscreen stuff, things are modified here and there.

There's as much canonicity as the Naruto or DB anime to the manga.
Whatever then. Also Kazuma should be downgraded from high stamina. As he couldn't climb a house in Volume 7
His current stuff come from the LN.

This Should Be A CRT

I'm not familiar with the site's mechanics so I don't think I can make the appropriate thread, but if anyone wants to make it and link it here, I can go there and list all relevant feats, scaling and powers from CWBD that affects Konosuba in any meaning.

I'm not familiar with the site's mechanics so I don't think I can make the appropriate thread, but if anyone wants to make it and link it here, I can go there and list all relevant feats, scaling and powers from CWBD that affects Konosuba in any meaning.

Ok then sure what should I name it.

With Re Zero's anime the author is credited with as the series composer, and is actively involved with the anime, in meetings and what not, this is stated in various interviews where the director of the anime even went as far as saying Tappei is pretty much a member of the staff.

I mean the anime adapted vol 9 of the LN before it was even out in LN format, cause Tappei was involved with the anime.

None of the anime's feats are drastically different from the LN nor never even happened or anything like that, and we get consistent 30 minute episodes to adapt as much of the LN as possible, it skips some stuff due to time constraints, but that's about it.

Anyway about this thread, think it would be better if you first made a thread on just Combatants and Konosuba being in the same universe, then make another thread on the feats and scaling.

None of the anime's feats are drastically different from the LN nor never even happened or anything like that, and we get consistent 30 minute episodes to adapt as much of the LN as possible, it skips some stuff due to time constraints, but that's about it.
That's right the
MHA and Jojo is literally from canon stuff
That's right Megumins explosion at the end of the movie didn't happen in Volueme 5.

Yeah and Natsume wasn't involved in the creation of the anime and movie of Konosuba dude was doing his own shit totally.

Lmao whatever I said I'll take the loss.

Back