• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Komodo Dragon vs Gray Wolf

Sans2345

He/Him
Speed is equalized

both are at 9-C tier

both animals are bloodlusted

battle takes place in a large jungle

SBA

Gray Wolf: 7 (Dargoo Faust) (Jackythejack) (Keeweed) (Ben CleverName) (Christian Higdon) (HeadlessKramerGeoff777) (Physcho Wraper)

Komodo Drago: 0

Incon: 0

Gw
KomodoDragon

VS

Gray Wolves take this easily. They are far faster and a good bite to the neck or body on the monitor will instantly cripple or even kill it. Poison helps, although getting through the Wolve's tough hide and fur will prove pretty difficult, and that assumes it can get a good shot in before the wolf ambushes and jumps it.

>speed equalized

lol nevermind

Wolves still probably take this, though.

I read a predator vs predator book that had the dragon tie against a tiger but I doubt it's accurate so wolf fra.

Oh dude I read that book too wow.

Well actually I think it said inconclusive though right? Because Komodo poison kills the tiger after the tiger kills the dragon or something?

Wolves have thicker hides and fur than Tigers, meaning it would be harder for the monitor to inject venom before the Wolf chomps it.

LJackythejack said:
Wolf boi fra
also I really wanna do a real world vs. fiction mini-series thingy soon because it sounds fu
Just don't do any "Real Life Earth/Real Life USA" threads. We're in a league of our own. Every fight will result in a stomp either for or against us.

It's also scientifically impossible for something to survive the hypocenter of a nuclear blast so if we go by real-world physics a nuke could stomp everything.

Edit: Wolf FRA

But the Lizard doesnt have venom, its mouth is filled with super dangerous bacteria plus they do have very powerful and whip like tails.

PsychoWarper said:
ts mouth is filled with super dangerous bacteria
I honestly doubt that would be fast-acting enough to incon the match, or even really infect the Wolf given it's hide and fur.

I don't think either play into here much unless it can get past pretty thick fur and hide.

Even then it would be instantly crippled by the Wolf ambushing and tackling it.

Back