• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KNY Chapter 1-100 CRT.

First KNY CRT, lets get straight in into this. Some characters might not have profiles.

Tanjirou
Let's start with his P&A's.

Rage Power (Can become rage filled in stressful situations. Broke Insouke's rib with one punch despite his injuries), Information Analysis (Can smell the weakness of his enemies), Absorption (The ore of his blade absorbs sunlight), Statistics Amplification (Constant Flow gradually increases the strength of his strike with each blow. Increases his speed with Dance of the Sun God), Body Control (By breathing, blood hemorrhage can be ceased), Fire Manipulation (With Dance of the Sun God, Tanjirou can manipulate flames), Regenerationn Negation (High-Mid) (Dance of the Sun God negates Demon's regenerative abilities), Attack Reflection (Can reflect attacks with Sympathy of Shrill Strings)

Resistance to Corruption (His Warding Mask protects him from evil), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps protects against cold), Confusio (Trained in a mountain with little air for a year, and survived in a bog, despite the confusion and dizziness he must have experienced), Pain Manipulation (Could fight despite fractures, broken ribs, and a damaged leg), Fear Manipulation (Withstood the Spider Demon Sister's aura), Sleep Manipulation (Escaped a deep sleep. Kills himself in his dream to escape sleep)

His intelligence needs a bit of a buff.

Above Average (Concocted a plan to kill Tomioka even after he was "dead")

Nezuko
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1) (Demons can live up to 100 or 200 years), Size Manipulation (Nezuko can get smaller), Reactive Power Level (Gets stronger over time), Fire Manipulation (Nezuko has flammable blood), Natural Weaponry (Nezuko can grow claws), Fear Manipulation (Her aura unnerved Daki), Regenerationn Nullification (High-Mid), (Nullified Daki's regenerative abilities), Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Demons don't get sick)

Urokodaki
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Uses a sword), Stealth Mastery (Stated to move in complete silence and snuck up on Tanjirou. Stated again to make any sound), Body Control (By breathing, one can stop blood hemmorage)

Sabito
Weapon Mastery (Uses a sword), Stealth Mastery (Snuck up on Tanjirou after he had gotten significantly stronger after a year of training and honing his sense of smell)

Kibutsuji
Biological Manipulation (Causes cells to rupture with his blood), Limited Telepathy (Can read thoughts, But only if he's shared blood with the perso), Fear Manipulation (His aura terrifies other members of the Kizuki), Shapeshifting (Can take a female form), Elasticity (Can extend his arm), Regenerationn Nullification (Up to High-Mid) (Somehow nullified a Demons regenerative abilities, and lower demons can sprout arms from their severed heads)

Zenitsu
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Uses a sword), Instinctive Reaction (Zenitsu can fight whilst asleep), Enhanced Senses (Has very good hearing), Telepathy (Can hear thoughts), Limited Fear Manipulation (Scared someone out of his subconscious), Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation, (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps Garbs protect against cold), Limited Sleep Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Forced someone out of his sleep and subconscious)

Insouke
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Uses twin swords), Body Control (The flexibility of his joints is stated to be inhuman. Can swap the position of his organs), Enhanced Senses (Possesses an excellent touch sense, and can sense faint disturbances in the air), Technique Mimicry (Can copy techniques just by seeing them once), Limited Fear Manipulation (Forced a girl out of his subconscious out of fear), Resistance to Pain Manipulation (Only got excited after getting a rib broken and his head smashed i), Limited Sleep Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (Forced a girl from his subconscious and himself awake), Poison Manipulation (States poison is nothing to him)

Demons
Natural Weaponry and Body Control (Even low level demons can grow weapons from their body), Immortality (Type 1) (Demons can live up to 100 or 200 years), Resistance to Disease Manipulation (Demons don't get sick)

Koncho
Fear Manipulation (Unnerved a Spider Demon), Weapon Mastery (Uses a sword), Poison Manipulation (Utilizes Poison), Stealth Mastery (Snuck up on Tanjirou, despite his meditatio), Body Control (By breathing, one can stop blood hemmorage), Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (Demon Corp Garbs protect against fire and water Demon Corps Garbs also protect against cold)

Ubuyashi
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Social Influencing and Empathic Manipulation (voice is soothing, and has the power to move mass audiences), Body Control ([https://*****************/read-online/Kimetsu-No-Yaiba-chapter-62-page-17.html By breathing, one can stop blood hemorrhage])

Rengoku
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Extrasensory Perception (Sensed a girl with no killing intent who tried to destroy his spiritual core), Body Control (By breathing, one can stop blood hemorrhage), Fire Manipulation (Can use flames in his sword techniques), Instinctive Reaction (Fought while asleep)

Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Resisted an Upper Pillar's passive aura of dread), Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (Demon Corps Garbs protect against fire, water and cold.)

Giyuu
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Body Control (By breathing, one can stop blood hemorrhage), Power Nullification (With Dead Calm, Giyuu can negate any attack that attempts to strike him), Body Control (By breathing, one can stop blood hemmorage)

Resistance to Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (Demon Corps Garbs protect against fire, water and cold.)

Uzui
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery (Wields a sword), Enhanced Senses (Can sense reverberations), Explosion Manipulation (His blades generate explosions), Regenerationn Nullification (Cut off Daki's head and she was incapable of Regenerationn. Does it agai), Body Control (Stopped his own heart), Precognition and Information Analysis (Can read his opponent attack moments), Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Has a resistance to Poison)

The majority of it looks good but idk about the resistances to the sleep manip.

For Rengoku, "The girl who entered Rengoku's dream gave off no evil aura...but Rengoku's body instinctively sensed...that destruction of his spiritual core...would incapitate him...and render him unable to fight."

I mean, it's pretty clearly Instinctive reactions imo since the exact words are used and Rengoku doesn't actually wake up, his body just moves while he sleeps in response to danger and that fits the description of instinctive reaction as well.

The Inosuke and Zenitsu resistances are fair.

For Tanjirou, it's not that he resisted being sent to sleep, but that once he was asleep, he was able to force himself awake. I'm not sure if that counts.

tbh I don't think there's a lot of other supporters for this verse. Off the top of my head, there's M3X and Astral. I know Dragon's interested in it but either he's an anime only and is mainly staying out of the threads to not get spoiled or he's not interested in it tiering wise.

Ah, I see. I finished up to Chapter 100 in about 2 days (actually 5, busy with life). But yeah, with this, Tanjirou is getting way more busted.

I am fine with almost everything i would just like to add.

1.Despite the mask being stated to protect from evil we didn't get to see what it did exactly so far. My guess is some kind of curse/mind manip type of kekkijutsu, but i wouldn't give him theorized resistances so far.

2.Air manip resistance seems a bit too wide, since it implies he resisted wind attacks on his tier, maybe limited self-sustenance type 1 would suffice?

3. i would also give poison resistance to Zenitsu at least(but most likely all breath users) since he used his breathing technique to drastically slow down the spider's poison.

I will go through this later. Shouldn't Zen get actual Electricity Manipulation? I seem to remember him utilizing legit electricity with his Breath of Thunder. And Giyuu should have Power Null via Dead Calm.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I will go through this later. Shouldn't Zen get actual Electricity Manipulation. I seem to remember him utilizing legit electricity with his Breath of Thunder. And Giyuu should have Power Null via Dead Calm.
Thanks Dragon, was waiting for you to return. Had no idea what Dead Calm did, so thanks, and believed Breath of Thunder is merely effects. But it looks like so.

Epiccheev said:
I am fine with almost everything i would just like to add.

1.Despite the mask being stated to protect from evil we didn't get to see what it did exactly so far. My guess is some kind of curse/mind manip type of kekkijutsu, but i wouldn't give him theorized resistances so far.

2.Air manip resistance seems a bit too wide, since it implies he resisted wind attacks on his tier, maybe limited self-sustenance type 1 would suffice?

3. i would also give poison resistance to Zenitsu at least(but most likely all breath users) since he used his breathing technique to drastically slow down the spider's poison.
I'd like to disagree with the second point, though. Tanjirou Trained in an area with thin air for a year, then later got trapped in a big and was more inconvenienced by his location then it's effects. Even saying "Do you know where I trained?"

For the lightning breathing thing, Tanjirou and Inosuke note that they hear the sound of lightning striking whenever Zenitsu attacks. I think it isn't a visual effect.

Just one correction, Ubayashiki cannot use any breathing techniques whatsoever or use a sword even before his sickness was so severe, though this was explained much later than chapter 100 in the manga

Everything looks fine for the most part. The resistance to Air Manipulation is not really legit. It's more that he can simply survive in thinner air than normal opponents.

As for the whole, keeps him away from evil. It's a bit too vague to mean anything. Otherwise everything looks fine.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Everything looks fine for the most part. The resistance to Air Manipulation is not really legit. It's more that he can simply survive in thinner air than normal opponents.

As for the whole, keeps him away from evil. It's a bit too vague to mean anything. Otherwise everything looks fine.
Alrighty, thanks.

Back