• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knull possibly upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murayefeskamus

Username Only
Some references to knull and its variants (kings in black) were found in the recently released venom 2021 #18.

In this description, ivory kings (beyonders) a.k.a. white kings, which serve the universe and are referred to as the above place level, were seen. The beings working with the logic contrary to the universe order of the white kings appeared as Kings in black. which should make these beings scale below place, which is in opposition to creation.

IMG_20230418_221145.jpg

here is lords of the wild space/kings in white

Screenshot_2023-04-18-22-12-27-757_com.discord.jpg

as opposed to Kings in Black

*Venom 2021 #18 for full scans

upgrade. To what tier?
I am not sure right now but apparently , Beyonders level

actually it's very complicated, and the person Eddie talks to in the scans is eventuality eddie. he says this in a way that fears the future eddie Knull. well There is a darkness that is a "-" corresponding to this "+" creation. Knull and its derivatives, king in blacks, also represent this "-" creation. which makes king in blacks a direct competitor to white kings(beyonders). I used the word "possibly" because it's a little early now. Time will tell, but for now, I just want it to be known. Knull, who is already a proven TOBA avatar, could be level of Below place

**** dude, marvel are really making celestial level character beyonder level being? 💀
Knull now effortlessly cut off a celestial head, but above that he didn't show anything. Ewing is a writer who cares about Knull. Also, he had to somehow continue this event through Avengers Beyond. The main purpose of marvel is to make a meridius upgrade via knull. kings in black is used for this and knull is upgraded

Wasn't the same said of Hulk?
a similar reference was made, but it didn't make much sense to the hulk. but knull is already a character associated with darkness and absence. Its bond with TOBA complements the below place scale

It would make more sense if knull was an avatar of oblivion but whatever.
Another missed opportunity by marvel.
I was seeing it as an oblivion avatar before these explanations were made. It was definitely much more convenient. but now there's nothing to do

Some references to knull and its variants (kings in black) were found in the recently released venom 2021 #18.

In this description, ivory kings (beyonders) a.k.a. white kings, which serve the universe and are referred to as the above place level, were seen. The beings working with the logic contrary to the universe order of the white kings appeared as Kings in black. which should make these beings scale below place, which is in opposition to creation.

IMG_20230418_221145.jpg

here is lords of the wild space/kings in white

Screenshot_2023-04-18-22-12-27-757_com.discord.jpg

as opposed to Kings in Black

*Venom 2021 #18 for full scans
I think knull has a connection with ivory kings, but I don't think knull will get a serious tier from this connection because even if we consider knull equal to ivory kings that there are outlier situations, I don't think it will get a serious tier from there.

Knull'un fildişi krallarla bir bağlantısı olduğunu düşünüyorum, ancak knull'un bu bağlantıdan ciddi bir seviye alacağını düşünmüyorum çünkü knull'u fildişi krallara eşit kabul etsek bile aykırı durumlar olduğunu düşünüyorum. oradan ciddi seviye.
Knull's bond with the ivory kings will most likely be indirect. It's too early to talk now. It's definitely too inconsistent to present this evidence to this character. but marvel retcons continue regularly. The place of a character like knull is very important for Marvel, Al Ewing will not waste this chance. The importance of the concepts of darkness and abyss in cosmology will be better understood in the continuation of this series.

Knull's bond with the ivory kings will most likely be indirect. It's too early to talk now. It's definitely too inconsistent to present this evidence to this character. but marvel retcons continue regularly. The place of a character like knull is very important for Marvel, Al Ewing will not waste this chance. The importance of the concepts of darkness and abyss in cosmology will be better understood in the continuation of this series.
I agree with you on this

by the way, this thread was created just to be informed about what's going to happen in the future. I don't want any profile changes, some people get it wrong :(

by the way, this thread was created just to be informed about what's going to happen in the future. I don't want any profile changes, some people get it wrong :(
Faster way of informing people is to post stuff here

Faster way of informing people is to post stuff here

I haven't used a forum for a long time so I forgot about that thread. I saw it again in the past days, now I will continue there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back