• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knov and Meleoron try to solo your verse

This is the combination of guys (profiles: Knov, Meleoro) that would take anyone out in their own verse together (probably why Knov got a mental breakdown and they never worked together), so how would this combination do against your verses? Let's check out

Let's assume Scream is just EE/void manip (that's what it is technically)

Speed is equalized but that shouldn't probably matter, and your verse has just knowledge that some lizard guy and dude in black are in their territory.

Knovandmeleoron

Hunter x Hunter: Knov gets oofed by Shaiapoufs ren again lol maybe. Tower of God: PhantaminumƒæÅ. One Piece: Dunno about one piece but he would probably get oofed against ain or some other EE user in one piece. Undertale: ez clap for them Nier Automata: knov's void manip cannot get pass type 8 immortality.

He used Zetsu lol, it was like he was standing naked in a crowd full of people holding cameras and laughing

But if he gets hit once he gets one shotted due to them having ap that is drastically higher than his dura.

I'll write my own verses

Metal Gear: Defeated

Black Clover: idk

The Witcher: Gaunter claps

Kimetsu no Yaiba: Defeated, hard as hell. Individually some high tiered demons like Doma or Muzan maaaybe could defeat Knov after some long battle, but Meleoron and Knov together clap.

Bloodborne: Oedon destroys

Dark Souls: Nah, Champions are too much to handle.

Sekiro: Hmmm, I don't know about that. Sekiro might just kill himself and live his life again to teleport himself out of Knov's dimension, and EE voidhax doesn't work for obvious reasons.

Mob Psycho 100: They get passively killed by ???% Mob and they can't beat Mogami, but otherwise should solo.

SpookyShadow said:
But they can't see them. I don't remember anyone in NieR having some god-tier ESP powers.
About that what happens if some of the nier characters accidentally hits him also he can't escape Emil's High 6-A suicide attack if he chooses to use it.

Gonna name some more verses that I like.

Jojo: Dio freezes time and road rollers knov. Hyper dimension: S-sha,Neptune, or Uzume I think can beat him or else the verse gets oofed.

You forget that Meleoron is here and nobody can notice them as long as Perfect Plan is on

DIO can't do any damage to 8-B character as he's 8-C himself anyway :p

Konosuba: Vanir resists bfr and void manip can't bypass low-godly right so I think Vanir could beat the duo.

I don't think Knov's Scream functions as an EE. It should be just forcibly teleporting whatever is engulfed into another dimension, presumably a void.

Castlevania: Leon just coughs in their general direction I'm pretty sure. Type 1 Abstracts exist and so forth.

World of Darkness: Can clear the fodder and probably make it to the low mid tiers. Gets slapped after that.

Jojo: GER exists. Novel Kars is there. Novel Dio as well etc.

Will add some more later lol

Iirc 90 percent of my verses probably slap these two sadly

Soul Calibur: Nightmare yells Watch This!

Killer Instinct: Gargos with his passives and Type 9 Immortality says no

Warhammer: Can get past most of the fodder but won't get really far

Strawboi said:
Dunno about one piece but he would probably get oofed against ain or some other EE user in one piece.
I'm pretty sure he can win against One Piece. Knov has invisibility that resists Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, and Psychometry so they will never see him coming. There is no reason Ain would beat him if she doesn't know he's coming.

Knov and Meleoron destroy My Hero and Kimetsu no Yaiba. They have no high tier sensory abilities and Meleoron's ability allows him to become invisible/pass invisibility to Knov and not be detected by any senses.

All they really have to do is plant a bunch of portals and BFR everyone or Scream everyone. When Meleorin needs to breath go to one of the multiple rooms in Knov's nen dimension. Then hop back out rinse and repeat.

I dunno about Tower of God they could possibly kill the adminstrator and most of the verse but phantaminum claps.

No they don't. Knov wouldn't go near multiple characters due to their aura. Also they definitely don't solo the Dark Continent regardless. Princess Camilla resurrects.

Darkest Dungeon: The verse was supposed to be downgraded to mostly Low 7-C, but there is still a 5-A that will be looming around. Plus madness hax is everywhere and the farmstead will trap them across space and time.

Dark Souls: Can't take downt the protagonists and they slap eventually.

Bloodborne: Same as Dark Souls but with Madness Manip

Back