• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knights of the Round Upgrade (FF7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the final fantasy 7 ultimania:
1.計闇のかなたで輝ていた光が強くなり、アーサー王が登場。
Kei yami no kanata de terute ita hikari ga tsuyoku nari, āsā-ō ga tōjō.
The light shining beyond the darkness became stronger, and King Arthur appeared.

2. 顔全体を覆うカブトからわずかにのぞく目を光らせたのち。
Kao zentai o ōu kabuto kara wazuka ni nozoku me o hikaraseta nochi.
After keeping a close eye on the helmet that covers the entire face.

3. 深紅のマントを広げ,両手で聖剣エクスカリバーを振りかざす。
Shinku no manto o hiroge, ryōte de seiken ekusukaribā o furikazasu.
Spread the crimson cloak and shake the Holy Sword Excalibur with both hands.

4. エクスカリバーを豪快に振り下ろし、円卓の騎士たちの連続攻撃をしめくくるアーサー王。
Ekusukaribā o gōkai ni furi oroshi, entaku no kishi-tachi no renzoku kōgeki o shimekukuru āsā-ō.
King Arthur swings the Excalibur vigorously and finishes the continuous attack of the knights of the round table.

5. エクスカリバーの衝撃波が広がり、空間にヒビが入ってく。
Ekusukaribā no shōgekiha ga hirogari, kūkan ni hibi ga haitte ku.
The shock wave of Excalibur spreads and the space cracks.

6. 空間がこまか割くれ、次元のはざまが消滅する。
Kūkan ga komaka wari kure, jigen no hazama ga shōmetsu suru.
The space is broken up and the gaps between dimensions disappear.

Alternatively for the last line:
空間がこまか割くれ、次元のはざまが消滅する。
The space is broken into pieces, and the dimensional boundaries disappear.

The knights destroy the space they fight in. As for the size of this space:

The space is shown to have multiple stars and galaxies within it.

Thus my proposal is fro the Knights to be rated as Multi Galaxy.

The scaling for any characters who scale to knights would be a separate thread.

Last edited:
TFW buffs happen for final fantasy, by a member of ff revisions, that weren't part of the ff revisions

Anyway yeah this seems good

I agree as well but wouldn't sephiroth scale in this case since Kitase stated nothing in 7 to be stronger than him

I feel like the translation is trying to say King Arthur is the one that causes this. So a Multi Galaxy for him specifically, but something else for the others?

I mean like only King Arthur in the specific summon. The other knights aren't the ones to cause the dimension to collapse, it's specifically King Arthur swinging Excalibur. I'm not trying to discuss scaling to other characters, but specifically the Knights of the Round.

I mean like only King Arthur in the specific summon. The other knights aren't the ones to cause the dimension to collapse, it's specifically King Arthur swinging Excalibur. I'm not trying to discuss scaling to other characters, but specifically the Knights of the Round.
Ah okay my bad I misunderstood the first go around if it's separating him specifically then I suppose it would be sensible to maybe make a key on it but overall we know it's still obv all scaling to the overall summon.

Ah okay my bad I misunderstood the first go around if it's separating him specifically then I suppose it would be sensible to maybe make a key on it but overall we know it's still obv all scaling to the overall summon.
Yeah, ultimately I'd see it as them all being Multi-Galaxy via downscaling from King Arthur. But atm he's specifically the one with the feat.

Oh right forgot this part, I agree with the upgrade. Just specifically for King Arthur for the moment. Scaling can come later.

By the way this will give 3-B spatial manip resistance to people that can survive hits from it so

RIP sephiroth vs magolor lol

This is undoubtedly a 3-B feat, but wasn't it discussed on previous threads about this being an outlier? I know they're an optional summon and 3-B is consistent if they're one of the god tiers, but if the Knights of the Round Table are considered mid level summons, then that's where concerns could be raised.

Neutral for now, but leaning towards agreeing with the OP.

they are higher level. It also seems to be that king arthur would be the one mainly scaling.

as for the outlier argument, the realm sephiroth busts is massive, with at least 1 visible galaxy. Given how small that galaxy is in comparison to the whole space, supernova is likely higher than we rate it concurrently. I dont think its an outlier by any stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back