• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kisuke Urahara vs. Erza Scarlet

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in the Fake Karakura Town.

Urahara: 8

Erza: 1

Pre Timeskip Urahara and Post Second Origin Erza with her strongest armors. I don't feel comfortable about giving Urahara access to his Bankai so it's restricted. Otherwise, he has access to everything else. Speed is equalized and both have no prior knowledge of each other. Who wins?

Urahara's kido is more than enough to win to be honest. His Füsatsu Kakei was going to kill Aizen if it wasn't for the hogyoku. Erza ranged attacks aren't strong enough to get past Danku and on top of that Urahara is a master swordsman and benihime can take a form of a shield so he will be able to match her if she gets close.

Urahara takes this through kido, an overall skill advantage and his insane intellect. I think a better version of this fight could be current 6-C Ezra vs post timeskip bankai Urahara.

Urahara gets my vote. Erza is quite versatile and dangerous so she would fare better against him than the likes of Roshi. But still, I doubt she has what it takes to put this troll down. Her ranged attacks are not getting through Danku, he can troll her with those decoy Gigai things, bind her in high level Kido and blast her with attacks capable of injuring Aizen of all people. If he binds her and hits her clean through the head with that read beam which pierced Aizen, it's over for her and without too much of a mess.

I think I'll vote for Erza. She defeated 100 monsters all by herself...monsters that were several times her size. I don't think Urahara has taken on that many foes at once.

Good choice not giving Bankai to Urahara (because he would hax-stomp) but anyways, I don't see Erza winning here. Urahara is smarter, more experienced and more versatile.

Rabbit Is High said:
I think I'll vote for Erza. She defeated 100 monsters all by herself...monsters that were several times her size. I don't think Urahara has taken on that many foes at once.
Um, well I'm not sure about this one. It's like saying Sasuke should win a match against someone on his level because he easily dispatched the Sound ninja Orochimaru put him up against because his opponent hasn't done something similar.

Yeah. I think Erza would win using nakagami...I suppose she couldn't beat Lex Luthor even if HE is the villain as one Death Battle noted.

That's... a good question actually. I've heard the argument that Aizen was off guard, but he already had hollow powers at this point so he would have had a hierro. It's complicated to say the least.

Urahara for the win because honestly his mastery in Kido is OP alone and Benihime is just making this more OP, Erza is skilled and powerful and quite smart but Urahara is just above her in every class (not literally just almost metaphorically saying he's better). Urahara wind Mid-diff

Amlad22 said:
That's... a good question actually. I've heard the argument that Aizen was off guard, but he already had hollow powers at this point so he would have had a hierro. It's complicated to say the least.
Should I restrict it just in case?

Joshua.foote.14 said:
I know that he has powerful kido but he can only capture Erza if she's weakened enough.
Nope thats just his bakudo he knows a lot of high level hado as well his byakurai was enough to damage Aizen. And byakurai is only hado #4.

I guess you should restrict him to city level attacks only. That makes it a little more fair for Erza. He should still. So his attack that pierced Aizen and any high level hado are restricted otherwise he stomps.

I think it's 7-1 or something. I could add it but I'm waiting to see if Pre Timeskip Urahara will become Mountain level with the planned revisions so I can change it to 7-A Erza. That saves me the trouble of creating a rematch.

If the senior captains get scaled to their post timeskip stats, they will be Mountain level and so will some of the Espada and people like Gin, Base Aizen, Isshin and the rest.

I agree. Even though he was once a member of a squad that specializes in espionage and assassination, I don't think he'd do something like that. Worst kind of gore we can expect from Urahara in a fight is hacking off limbs.

Back