• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kishin Asura vs Patry (ver. 2)

(Redo of this old fight)

Kishin Asura VS Patry

• Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • Elf Patry is being used
  • Asura's AP: Higher than 25 Gigatons
  • Patry's AP: 53 Gigatons
2e449838121c8c896e623a31de74a998.jpg
922b9b8d4218675927ce9c338cd4fe7d.jpg

Asura:
Patry:
Incon:

(Note: On Asura's profile, it says that his soul manipulation is used to devour deceased souls to increase his power, meaning that his soul manipulation isn't applicable in this fight)

Last edited:
Mind Manip resistance

Assuming it works regardless, that would just turn him into Dark Elf Patry

Mind Manip resistance

Assuming it works regardless, that would just turn him into Dark Elf Patry
Layers? Cause from what it says on Kishins page his madness manip can effect black star who has a resistance. Also isn’t Mind manip potency based off the amount of people you can effect?

he has resistance to mind manipulation, and but no resistance to madness, he does have blessed and luck though if that can do anything.
Well I’m not entirely sure if mind manip resist = madness manip, especially given the fact Patty’s only resistance is being controlled not driven insane or suicide. I’ll say again that if Patry has no layers to his resistance or the resistance isn’t into the millions like Asuras would be given he effects the entire world. So idk Asura wins given Madness manip and I’m pretty sure his regen is above anything Patry can stop

Well I’m not entirely sure if mind manip resist = madness manip, especially given the fact Patty’s only resistance is being controlled not driven insane or suicide. I’ll say again that if Patry has no layers to his resistance or the resistance isn’t into the millions like Asuras would be given he effects the entire world. So idk Asura wins given Madness manip and I’m pretty sure his regen is above anything Patry can stop
In the millions? Patry gets stomped bruh.

In the millions? Patry gets stomped bruh.
Well It's been a while since I read SE, so I'm mainly going off the statements on his page and it says he effects the world with his madness, so i can be way off on the effect. But besides that Asura's immortality relies on fear existing in the world, which its stated blatantly he'll continue to live on through this, so unless patry can erase that I think he survives.

Yea this is either a mismatch in no ones favor or Asura stays alive through type 8 immor, honestly looking again at kishins page, he has matter manip via his madness exposure as well, this is definitely a stomp bro.

If he gets insane, that would just turn him into Dark Elf Patry, wouldn't it?
No, that's not how dark elfs are born.
Well It's been a while since I read SE, so I'm mainly going off the statements on his page and it says he effects the world with his madness, so i can be way off on the effect. But besides that Asura's immortality relies on fear existing in the world, which its stated blatantly he'll continue to live on through this, so unless patry can erase that I think he survives.
ok stmp.

Back