• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
with they water techs cance each other out, then they have to fight physically, in kisame dominates lol
percy has better watercontrol and ap advantege. he has other magic too but... well , verse equalization and all

I really doubt that he has better water control (kisame can make real, working animals out of his, that can act independently)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
I really doubt that he has better water control (kisame can make real, working animals out of his, that can act independently)
percy can make tsunamis and gets healing in water

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
kisame also heals in water, and can also make tsunamis. ur point?
percy does it whitout hand seals and its much more versitile, kisama heals via chakra, water havent got nothin to do whit it

how many times can percy do them though? he struggled to do only one, while a 30% powered kisame do it with no difficulty (meaning that at 100%, he can do it at least more than 3 times)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
how many times can percy do them though? he struggled to do only one, while a 30% powered kisame do it with no difficulty (meaning that at 100%, he can do it at least more than 3 times)
that wasent at full power. not saying percy wins, just that ap advantage and overall more versatile abilities will help

Well, if we look at it, Kisame has basically no Jutsu at his Disposal, considering that Water can't damage Percy. And I really do not know how the hell Samehada would even interact with Percy. Godly energy tends to explode mortals...

I mean, we are literally placing people against each other that cannot harm each other. Percy seems to have nigh infinite stamina in water and Kisame can absorb chakra.

The only unequal thing I can find in that fight is that Percy is invulnerable and Kisame is not, so he will have to heal. So...either inconclusive, or if we go by a really long fight, sooner or later Percy will Decapitate Kisame, I think.

This is a staminabattle, I would place nigh-infinite over limited stamina/chakra absorbtion.

percy, if hurt in his weakness (somwhere on his back) will die near instantly like achilles did when hit in his mortal weaknes

Back