• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs Ruby Rose

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Right, so.....

The old one got outdated as it was a nonexistent composite Kirito who had all of his stuff but Alicization.

This time, it will be Alicization Kirito vs Post Timeskip Ruby, with Speed Equal in the mix.

Ruby Rose:

Kirito:

This is Pre Timeskip, my bad

Also pretty sure he doesn't, only things that are actually useful is transmutation and IIRC that's useless because of aura.

Also can i just point out that the so called composite Kirito literally has it in his powers section that his ALO key has all of the powers of Aincrad, Fairy Dance, and New Aincrad

Gargoyle One said:
This is Pre Timeskip, my bad

Also pretty sure he doesn't, only things that are actually useful is transmutation and IIRC that's useless because of aura.
He apparently has passive life absorption

That's on people vastly weaker then him, otherwise he kills his own teammates

And if that Kirito was literally his ALO key why was it removed?

Then talk about it getting readded instead of asking someone to remake it....

"That's on people vastly weaker then him, otherwise he kills his own teammates"

Can't that argument not be used for the same reason we can't use "Hakai only works on weaker people"?

Edit: The only exception would be if this is a canon weakness of the character....but often times even those aren't taken into account....

YungManzi said:
Can't that argument not be used for the same reason we can't use "Hakai only works on weaker people"?
No

Life Absorbtion only works on animals or things that have literally no actual strength

Halal can still erase 3D beings who are very powerful, albeit, it's never erased another Low 2C so we actually do accept such....

So it only works on 10-C things without energy? That is the world life absorbtion ever.

Well, Kiri can cut bullets, and is way more used in fighting other people than Ruby, at least imo.

Ruby can do the same thing and can fight people who can as well, plus ruby has the added bonus of a speed amp and experience with people who have powers similar to kirito's ice manip to the point where shed know roughly what he can do with it and how to avoid it

Ruby procceds to blitz behind him and start cutting him up.

Kirito predicts to an extent and tries to hit back.

This seems to come down if its kirito's regen overcome first or ruby's aura, so I'll go inconclusive for now

Well, Kiri can indeed regen, and decently fast against opponents weaker than himself as seen in that episode about the stupid loli´s pet dragon.

I wonder if Kirito´s out of nowhere ressurection (vs Kayaba) could be useful against Ruby.

It's good for one-strike, and inconclusive is the best he could get out of it, and ruby could dodge, so not really.

Wait, wasn't that changed? We did discuss how its weird to give numbers to it as any real damage can be healed short of decapitation, and that anything but loss of limbs can be healed in much less.

Yeah that only qualifies for mid low, if ruby deals any serious damage like she's actually done to grimm before kirito's isn't regenerating any time soon if at all (Ruby sure does love bisecting and decapitating grimm)

Being stabed through the chest is not mid-low...

And she isn't doing that to someone who is equal to her in AP

You know one thing is that those grimm animal thingies feed/like to kill humans, but disecting and decapitations are pretty psychotic ways to kill animals.

Like, shooting a zombie to the head sounds reasonable for survival, but when someone comes in and says they love bisecting and decapitating them...i would stay away.

Back