• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this aint a stomp
its just raiden low diff
Explain to me how character who can amp himself with a thought to an unreactable point and then just chops up Kirito with numerous slashes before he can do something isn’t a stomp.

Explain to me how character who can amp himself with a thought to an unreactable point and then just chops up Kirito with numerous slashes before he can do something isn’t a stomp.
Does kirito not have thought based instantkill hax? You claimed he did.
In such case, he might win with that, his multiple choices just ***** him over real bad.

oh, he STILL has a speed amp I didn’t see that part and was getting really confused.

Well if Kirito just gets blitzed no matter what that’s not really a fun match where he can do anything. I don’t see how this ISNT a stomp.
Don't they start at a 4 km distance even with a 10 times speed gap in a 4 km distance that gives a person time to think can't Kirito still pull a win at 1 time out of 10 or something?

Don't they start at a 4 km distance even with a 10 times speed gap in a 4 km distance that gives a person time to think can't Kirito still pull a win at 1 time out of 10 or something?
Didnt we literally just have a SBA distance CRT?
To avoid that.
also bro can leap hundreds of meters IN speed amp dilation,

Didnt we literally just have a SBA distance CRT?
To avoid that.
also bro can leap hundreds of meters IN speed amp dilation,
Ohh I didn't see it if it was made also it's not like it makes Kirito stomp 10/10 with thought base haxs thanks to such a distance

I'll put it this way: the only MGR:R character I'd use in a fight that isn't reliant on both parties being able to one-shot eachother is Senator Armstrong, because he doesn't like to dodge!

Raiden FRA.

Back