• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

monkey_d_luffy_vs_kirito_by_muhammadidlan_d7wltsq-fullview.jpg

From what i could see, Kirito has an arsenal of hax on his profile, including type 8 immortality, i don't know if Luffy can go against Kirito, also has probability manipulation and statistics reduction, which would give Luffy serious problems during his fight

But I will wait for Kirito's fans

There was a revision a while back, but Incarnation is no longer Reality Warping, it's Subjective Reality. Even then it's entire description is bending the laws of the world based on your imagination, and EVERYONE in Underworld has it, with Kirito standing at the top of the food chain with the highest proficiency.

Basically, Underworld is a simulation running on the shared memories of everyone, because of this if you have a strong enough willpower you can alter it to your liking.

During War of Underworld Kirito goes into a coma, and to help him get out of it Higa connects him to the Main Visualizer, the Main Visualizer being the thing that connects all these memories and helps process Underworld. That should explain his potency.
IMG_7361.jpg

Also wait a minute, luffy's 6-A, Kirito's 7-B

Last edited:
There was a revision a while back, but Incarnation is no longer Reality Warping, it's Subjective Reality. Even then it's entire description is bending the laws of the world based on your imagination, and EVERYONE in Underworld has it, with Kirito standing at the top of the food chain with the highest proficiency.

Basically, Underworld is a simulation running on the shared memories of everyone, because of this if you have a strong enough willpower you can alter it to your liking.

During War of Underworld Kirito goes into a coma, and to help him get out of it Higa connects him to the Main Visualizer, the Main Visualizer being the thing that connects all these memories and helps process Underworld. That should explain his potency.
IMG_7361.jpg
Didn't Kirito have a solar system feat? What happened to this feat?

Didn't Kirito have a solar system feat? What happened to this feat?
Downgraded via account of being flowery language and some other stuff but mainly the flowery language

Don't worry I'm making an upgrade thread attempt for a new feat literally today so watch the CRT boards

Downgraded via account of being flowery language and some other stuff but mainly the flowery language

Don't worry I'm making an upgrade thread attempt for a new feat literally today so watch the CRT boards
I want you to tag me, honestly, this hyperbole thing should be banned on the wiki, if it is said in the work that such a character can, it is literally because he can.

I want you to tag me, honestly, this hyperbole thing should be banned on the wiki, if it is said in the work that such a character can, it is literally because he can.
Somewhat, there are some instances of hyperbole that are just not meant to be taken seriously. I occasionally revisit the world shaking feats and what not, but I'm sure someone will make a CRT for it in the future and I'll be forced to pick a side fully, lol.

The monkey's paw curls

Somewhat, there are some instances of hyperbole that are just not meant to be taken seriously. I occasionally revisit the world shaking feats and what not, but I'm sure someone will make a CRT for it in the future and I'll be forced to pick a side fully, lol.

The monkey's paw curls
I will be by your side to protect Kirito

Back