• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is over from the start koro sensei will assassinate kirito in his first move either stabing him or shoting him with lazer beam

Kirito probably, reasons being:

At least Large Building Durability for Kirito > Building level energy beams and even lower AP for physical attacks for Koro-sensei

Mach 20 Koro-sensei is far from enough to blitz Mach 11.6 Kirito. (iirc, you need 3x faster to blitz)

At least Large Building level AP for Kirito > Koro-sensei's Unknown but supposed squishy Durability.

Only thing Koro-sensei actually has going for him is flight and mid-tier regen (can recover from decapitation) which is what makes this inconclusive.

But what makes me think Kirito wins this is that Koro-sensei's weaknesses include "the time it takes after Regenerationn" significantly drains his stamina (regenerating a limb and shedding in near succession apparently drops his performance twofold due to stamina drai).

Kirito for the same reasons as Gemmy, not to mention isn't even Starburst Stream twice as fast as his normal attacks (mach 11.6)

SomebodyData said:
isn't even Starburst Stream twice as fast as his normal attacks (mach 11.6)
"Faster, faster. The rhythm of my swings already exceeded twice the normal speed, but it still felt slow to my heightened senses. I continued my attack at a pace that seemed to overtake even the system's assistance."

- Kirito's monologue while using Starburst Stream against the Gleam Eyes.

(Sword Art Online Vol. 1 Chapter 11)

Np. Just pointing it out inb4 "lolol Starburst chewing gum doesn't double speed lolol".

Back