• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Claire Stanfield (Baccano) vs Korosensei (Assassination Classroom)

I spent a lot of time trying to figure out a good assassin character to go up against Korosensei. With the help of user Creaturemaster who suggested I have him go against Claire Stanfield from Baccano! I decided to go with that. Given Claire’s impressive feats of speed and being shown casually overpowering other superhumans I think he could have a good chance of taking on Korosensei. Claire Stanfield has been hired to try and take down Korosensei, when they fight, who comes out the victor? Let the match begin!

Oh nice! Koro matchup! Are we using post or pre-experiments, Koro? Also, just for clarity's sake, you didn't list any rules, so we are going by SBA, right?

Claire should be given access to anti-sensei materials in that case; otherwise, he has no way of harming Koro.

On to the matchup: Claire's lack of prep time or prior knowledge as an assassin will hinder his chances of taking the target down. Claire doesn't seem to have any information analysis skills or something to that degree, so he can't learn about his opponent without actually interacting with them. Seeing his intelligence and weaknesses sections leads me to believe he'll go for direct combat to test the waters. On that note, Claire lacks the strength or speed to keep up with him, but Koro, seeing someone clearly exceeding tops in his verse and potentially him in his past life in physical capabilities, will get serious about defending himself, and as long as he's serious about his opponent, he has many ways of handling him.

It seems stompish in Koro's favor, but SBA works against Claire, and his profile is also greatly outdated, so I'm not yet saying anything definite.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind the prep time, prior knowledge, and his profile being outdated points; if the only active knowledgeable member (as far as the verse page tells us at least) doesn't elaborate upon how those would help Claire, then Claire most likely doesn't benefit much from it; it just seems stompish for Koro, unfortunately.

Last edited:
The only issue I could see Koro having is Claire's stat amping, but we barely know the extent of it aside from potential inferences from author statements that have been deemed questionable by the wiki's standards.

If we take the author statement as valid then it's a violent stomp for Claire, if not then it's likely a much less severe stomp for Koro

Oh nice! Koro matchup! Are we using post or pre-experiments, Koro? Also, just for clarity's sake, you didn't list any rules, so we are going by SBA, right?
And now that I think about it,
Claire should be given access to anti-sensei materials in that case; otherwise, he has no way of harming Koro.

On to the matchup: Claire's lack of prep time or prior knowledge as an assassin will hinder his chances of taking the target down. Claire doesn't seem to have any information analysis skills or something to that degree, so he can't learn about his opponent without actually interacting with them. Seeing his intelligence and weaknesses sections leads me to believe he'll go for direct combat to test the waters. On that note, Claire lacks the strength or speed to keep up with him, but Koro, seeing someone clearly exceeding tops in his verse and potentially him in his past life in physical capabilities, will get serious about defending himself, and as long as he's serious about his opponent, he has many ways of handling him.

It seems stompish in Koro's favor, but SBA works against Claire, and his profile is also greatly outdated, so I'm not yet saying anything definite.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind the prep time, prior knowledge, and his profile being outdated points; if the only active knowledgeable member (as far as the verse page tells us at least) doesn't elaborate upon how those would help Claire, then Claire most likely doesn't benefit much from it; it just seems stompish for Koro, unfortunately.
Yeah we'll assume he has access to anti-Korosensei weapons.

Didn't know the profile on the wiki was dated. When was the last time it was updated?

Yeah we'll assume he has access to anti-Korosensei weapons.
Well, I've made my comment with the assumption he has, and Creaturemaster's points seem independent of that. Ultimately, though, both sides seem to agree that it's a stomp in favor of Koro (which is unfortunate, but it is what it is).
Didn't know the profile on the wiki was dated. When was the last time it was updated?
Looking at his edit history, it doesn't seem like there has been any impactful change to his profile other than the addition of scans or justifications since 2016.

Last edited:
Yeah... I wondered if Post-experiment Korosensei would be too much of a stomp...
How would Pre-experiment Korosensei fare any better?

I'm afraid that'd be even more of a stomp. The way Koro acts in character right now is the only reason Claire has any shot at all. He is just skill-stomped to death by his human self.

Back