• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is Admin Kirito he's fighting in his world and not his his world, therefore his omnipotence counters Azathoths Omnipotence, and since Kirito beats him there Azathoth can't hurt him and Kirito will erase him from existence.

You should probably link those well researched threads BTW.

Blahblah9755 said:
C'mon guys, Kirito may be an admin, but we all know that Azzy is a bureaucrat. He's got admin powers and more!

But wasnt Kayaba part of the Wikia Fandom Staff??? And he got rekt by Kirito.

Kirito can bend the plot and the setting itself with his story-bending blade, while all Azathoth can do is sleep.

Kirito/10

Kirito can do whatever he wants within the game. He'd just make himself beyond omnipotent and win.

Kirito can hack the system to make himself a Bureocrat and strip Azathoth of his power.

Admin/Bureocrat Kirito>>>>>>>Azzy.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Kirito can hack the system to make himself a Bureocrat and strip Azathoth of his power.

Admin/Bureocrat Kirito>>>>>>>Azzy.
Kirito hacks the system and makes himself God of the Wikia Network and then proceeds to make himself Beyond-God of the Internet, then goes on to conquer the Digital and Real Worlds

When Azzy schlep.

Key Wryyy Toe is woke.

This is quite the stomp you got here.

God2

"Boy, no language on Earth has a word for how much of a stomp this is. A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not ever approach the number of zeroes after the decimal of a chance Azzy has at winning.The frigging heat death of the universe could not-
Eh whatever. It's a stomp."
- Kirito

Hell, a better match would be Azathoth vs this guy.

Tiffany

No such thing as a good match up for azathoth, heck i don't understand why he isn't tier 10-C at best. He's pathetic in terms of attack Potency as he is unconscious so how he gonna hit. His intelligence is sub-brick level, is literally an idiot. Even lower dimensional beings can do more than him. Azathoth tier 0 is a wank imo.

But wait, can Key Wryyy Toe best the BM Goddess that is You Curry?

What even is that quote? This is the real quote! "I go by many names: Mountain Slayer, Thunder Lion, The Chocolate Axe. But you, you may call me… Tiffany."

Was it supposed to be an adventure time reference?

@Blah

I just got the picture off the net. Can't be bothered to factcheck. (See right side image)

I dont give a2
@Sir Ovens
Not that I know of. I don't know what year Adventure Time had Tiffany, but the video for ep4 of Abridged is 2014.

Does that mean he is dreaming? Could Azathoth be Kirito?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back