• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito fought and lost to CH so I want kirito to fight another human and win.

Kirito vs Sora (sao vs no game no life)

Seriously guys how come nobody thought of this.

Kirito in real life/AR

Sora with 5 hours prep.

Speed equalized

SAO OS Kirito
The weakest version of kirito

Sora

Unless Shiro's in the general vicinity, Sora won't be able to function properly (well, he would still function. He'd just not be at his peak).

Ignoring that though, stiiiiill probably a stomp for Sora if they're both using the Augma and playing Ordinal Scale, considering Sora's an extreme genius.

Sora's weakness is that he doesn't function well without Shiro and that he's a slouch when it comes to the physical stuff. He'd probably lose given Kirito's actual skills in kendo but if he can figure him out, he might just win it given his genius-tier intelligence.

Sora and Shiro won against Izuna (albeit it was a close call), so Sora has a good chance here.

But that's forgetting context. It was a shooting game and the one mostly matching and surpassing Izuna was Shiro, in firing skill that is. They also won by abusing set up and conniving, but even that needed Shiro to take her time and make a lenghty calculation.

A better feat would be Shiro and Sora going 4 on 1000 if I remember the numbers right in that opening scene, but without knowing the game is hard to say.

But if we ignore Sora not functioning without Shiro, 5 hours of prep is a big deal and makes it hard to decide.

That was in VR

They had 4 people with them

One of which was a Flugel

And has Shiro calculating angles, probability and pattern making

Not really a fair comparison friend

Necro x2.

I'll be assuming this is in Ordinal Scale and not real life (well it technically is real life, but with augmented reality).

With 5 hrs of prep Sora would have definitely memorized the ins and outs of Ordinal Scale and the map, and would likely use a ranged weapon (like a pistol or something at least. Whatever he can get at his rank in the game to at least become 9-C in-game to match Kirito's AP) and abuse positioning and Kirito's melee-only playstyle to his advantage.

What Sora may not anticipate however is just how good Kirito is with blocking bullets and closing gaps (Though speed is equalized here so eeeh).

Still not sure how this will go. I need more input before I make a vote.

Back