• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirei Kotomine vs. SCP-076

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
That's right kids, 076 has a 9-B key now.

This is Original File 076, Speed is equalized. Mantra Boosts and Grail Sludge is restricted.

Kirei -

076 -

Incon -

Scarlet Desires 076 3
Kirei Kotomine

I dont understand why Abel does have two "tier-9" keys. And I dont see any Scales on 76's Profile on his 9-B key. So i dont know if Kirei can servive being slashed from Able.

So the Only Question here. What would likely going to happen First. 1-Able would just slashs him. 2-Kirei actives one of his (soul-mind) Haxes that would really affect on him (Keep in mind that Able dosnn't have Mind Resistances on his Original File. On another Word. Able is unlucky.....)

Able would have the upper hand in close combat, but he'd have a hard time against hax. How does Kirei's hax work again?

"By reciting the chant, Kirei can exorcise wandering souls, nearly instantly destroying Zouken's spiritual body. He survived only because his true body is located elsewhere, but it still injured him extremely badly, accelerating the degradation of his soul."

Would this work on 076?

Hax:

"Black Keys are minor Conceptual Weapons that impose the laws of nature and mortality on targets and function on a spiritual scale, so they can pin someone down by hitting their shadows and trap even much stronger beings because they affect the soul. Black Keys are also made out of magical energy, not metal."

I doubt it would work on 076 hes been around for a lot longer than Zouken and his Soul/Body is fine, I doubt aging his soul would do anything.

In Nasu souls appearently start to rot after some time and he just accelerated it.

PloxFGM said:
I doubt it would work on 076 hes been around for a lot longer than Zouken and his Soul/Body is fine, I doubt aging his soul would do anything.
In Nasu souls appearently start to rot after some time and he just accelerated it.
He doesn't age souls, his attacks just affect souls from what I'm aware of.

I really don't know if banishing would work on 076, it isn't age-based from what I'm aware of.

076 doesn't resist Age manip in its original file, which this uses. He's just ressurect in 6 hrs / 20 something years, most of the time isn't combat applicable.

How I understood it, his attack basically made Zoukens Soul rot even more.

So I just assumed he would have just sped up his rotting via aging his soul.

Guess thats wrong then.

But did he ever show that on a normal human given that Zoukens Soul was really messed up even before.

It affects wandering souls and would not be effective on a normal human. It's effective against things like Zouken, vampires, undead, really evil spirits, etcetera, in which case it would at the least badly damage their soul, if not kill them outright. I don't think it'd work on 076.

Black Keys should work fine on incapacitating him, if not killing him. If he has Angra Mainyu, Kirei should be able to take him down without all that much difficulty.

Angra/Mantra boosts are restricted for this one.

Honestly I'd chalk it up to wheather or not Kirei's precog can outmatch someone with millenia of combat experience and skill.

I doubt it, but I will say that "combat experience" isn't a good argument, we need to judge on feats. At best, Kirei will be able to defensively hold his own thanks to his precog and his own experience in dealing with stronger and more skilled opponents. And, you know, his own prodigal skill.

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly.

076 is able to consistently escape a containment chamber designed to kill and restrain him, kill and outskill hundreds of trained Mobile Task Force members and even do so with a foam sword, and trains by deflecting machine gun fire with said sword.

Kirei likely has better skill feats than original file 076, and paired with his precog and experience in being outmatched in skill/strength, he'd likely beat 076 with low difficulty, IMO.

Has great knowledge of human anatomy, military tactics of open warfare, metallurgy, and livestock management, Is a highly skilled swordsman and martial artist, Knows several modern languages as well as several dialects of ancient Sumerian. For a time, SCP-076 was a head member of Mobile Task Force Omega-7 "Pandora's Box", a covert team consisting of trained operatives wielding and working alongside SCPs for tactical use, and was tasked with training the rest of the members of the task force in combat. SCP-076 is responsible for the deaths of over 100 task force members during his numerous containment breaches.

He is able to swat handgun and assault rifle-caliber bullets out of the air with a length of steel rebar, and several of his training regiments while part of Pandora's Box included him facing groups of soldiers using live ammunition while he only wielded a foam training sword, and he was never injured once

Not exactly sure. He's not baseline but he's not gonna be very deep into it either.

WeeklyBattles said:
Okay, how far into 9-B is Kirei?
Kirei >>> Shirou, who fell from the third story of a building after being thrown out of a window without looking worse for wear.

I can use the Splat Calculator to find how much energy Shirou would produce by falling at that height. The average height of a story of a building is 10 feet. He also weighs 58 kilos.

It comes out as 5.172^4 j, which is 2/3x baseline.

Speedcalc

WeeklyBattles said:
And how far into 9-B is 076?
Well, he ripped off a 3 ton steel hydraulic door and tossed it aside casually.

IDK how to calc that.

Kirei has ways to circumvent durability so if he's able to land some good blows - very possible as he's someone used to fighting against stronger opponents - he can split open some organs and pin him down with Black Keys.

WeeklyBattles said:
Looking at your calcs he's anywhere from 8e+4 to 6e+5 so he has a solid ap advantage
My calcs were rejected, lol.

@Prom 076 can lose organs and keep fighting, hes kept fighting after being shot in the head multiple times by high caliber bullets, being continuously shot by multiple heavy machine guns, as well as kept fighting after having the skin on his back shredded, being dealt multiple deep gashes to his limbs and torso, and having his arm bitten off by 682

076 has also survived for a full hour without needing to breathe so crushing his lungs won't do much

Did those gunshots actually penetrate his skin and hit his brain because he is Wall level unless specified he certainly could've tanked a lot of those. Even if he can survive that though Kirei can still incapacitate him with Black Keys by pinning down his shadow.

Yes, they did, he recieved severe damage to his cerebellum and kept fighting and killing

And yes, he tanked a lot. 076 also has a very different internal system than humans.

Why cant he just remove it? And that actually sounds like an scp but i cant remember what number it was...

Understood!

Black Keys can't be easily removed. They affect the target on a spiritual level. Even Servants have trouble removing them (even though they generally don't hurt them).

I see...hmm...they're used as projectiles yes? Can't 076 intercept them or counter with his own throwing weapons?

They're used as projectiles, yes, and yes he could do that but Kirei's a good shot and doesn't use them unnecessarily.

That's mean That 73 can just starts the Encounter by just throws his Sword on him?

I Really see able ending the Fight by just attacking him before kirai does Anything. My vote is going to be for Able until Someone says Something Else.

I feel like Kirei and 076 are on even footing in terms of skill when you factor in Kirei's pseudo precog, but Kirei takes an edge in versatility with how his black keys work with stuff like pinning shadows. IMO Kirei would take this High-Diff, as he'd have to use all of his abilities to the point of nearly being a crutch.

Back