• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby VS. Tier 3 Existence Erasure

A long time ago, I heard people said that Kirby is resistence to Hakai. But then I realized that Hakai is Tier 3 erasure, while Kirby is Tier 4. Also this question is applied to any kind of Tier 3 erasure, not just Hakai

And also, Tier =/= Hax most of the time, for exemple, a Conceptual Erasure of a 8-C >>> Simple Existence Erasure of a Low 2-C

DodoNova2 said:
And also, Tier =/= Hax most of the time, for exemple, a Conceptual Erasure of a 8-C >>> Simple Existence Erasure of a Low 2-C
What I mean here is Kirby never experienced Tier 3 EE.

Tier =/= Hax.

The tier of the Existence Erasure is irrelevant (unless it's higher dimensional, which is in itself more impressive than lower dimensional Existence Erasure). Hakai is very pathetic as far as Existence Erasure goes compared to things that can wipe out abstract beings with a glance.

Overlord775 said:
Yeahboiii123 said:
Can Kirby survive Void Manipulation?
he survive Drawcia's deletion wave, which is Void Manipulation
firstly it is noted EE (but its almost the same things lol) and secondly, it was Demystified so much it was vague

Azzy was unsure, however he didn't deny it nor he removed the power from Drawcia or the resistance from Kirby.

Back