• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think snatcher should be bloodlusted here, otherwise he hax stomps.

snatcher can death manip instantly and win. snatcher's death manip is a thought, which means it'll be the first thing to happen. i don't think kirby has death manip res, and even if he got revived by one of his abilities, snatcher could keep him in an infinite death manip loop or BFR him.

maybe, but that wouldn't help much cuz of snatcher's soul manip. he could just eat kirbys soul, as he says he would've done to hat kid in game.

snatcher says that he would normally eat someone's soul and toss their body , which would probably mean he could destroy kirby's soul.

if that didn't apply, snatcher could also probably pain manip ghost kirby into submission and then use his potions to make kirby tangible, where snatcher would kill him with energy projection or other attacks.

this could probably all be solved if it was w/ ghost kirby and w/ snatcher not being bloodlusted.

kirby and snatcher's ap are both multi solar system, snatcher's scales from creating the deathwish time pieces, which can create starry dimensions and from being able to harm hat kid, who can harm mustache girl when she's powered by time pieces, which can also create starry dimensions. kirby's scales from destroying void termina, who can harm kirby, who can take hits from magolor, who created a starry dimension.

even if "kirby's AP>>>>>>>>>>>snatcher's", snatcher could bfr him to win.

Yeah this is a major stomp. As impressive as Snatcher's hax are and his own AP (AHiT is roughly 40000x baseline), Kirby is nearly galaxy level, and overall has more hax that can deal with Snatcher. Besides, Snatcher has no way of dealing with Kirby's Low-Godly Regen.

Snatcher's immortality is standard immortality. No natural causes have any effect to him, he is technically not even alive, and his Regenerationn. His Regenerationn is pretty good, as he disconnects his body into numerous smaller pieces and put himself back together with ease.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I got one better, how about The Snatcher VS Jill Presto or Ness
Please, just stop already
Don't worry Quirky, I was saying that would be something I WON'T do.

Also, I saw your updated blog, interesting stuff!!

Anyway, don't want to derail, will ask someone to close this

I was told this is a stomp, so I will be closing this. If anybody wants to argue otherwise, shoot me up at my message wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back