• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did accelerate through time with classic Sonic in sonic generations to restore the zones and eventually the timeline

TISSG7Regrave said:
He did accelerate through time with classic Sonic in sonic generations to restore the zones and eventually the timeline
So you think this is legit?

When a feat or skill can't be gauged in how it quantifies on the scale of destructive capacity, speed, or whatever else proves useful to a characters powers.

Davy0 said:
Again, it's unquantifiable.
Why is it unquantifiable he and classic did accelerate time to make the zone exist again so it should be MFTL in base (just want to know how is it unquantifiable and I am not wanking)

Because we don't know the realistic procedures to quantify how to make matter have color again, or accelerating time again. It's a feat that literally can't be scaled because it's TOO unrealistic

Davy0 said:
Because we don't know the realistic procedures to quantify how to make matter have color again, or accelerating time again. It's a feat that literally can't be scaled because it's TOO unrealistic
Ok i see thx

Because this thread has a massive amount of replies, has been going on for 2 weeks, and a vast amount of people have different opinions.

While I will close this thread, since it's become so long and tedious as to be difficult to read, I'm not comfortable with simply leaving this as "inconclusive" simply because there are disagreements. Such an attitude to me is a massive cop-out. Not everything is going to be unanimous. As such, I will open a new thread so that this may continue until a conclusion is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back