• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If brute strength was the only thing necessary to beat za Sainto Im sure the Vex would like a word with you.

Saint-14 can't bypass Low-Godly so he can't kill Kirby, and if I remember Kirby's go to move is Friend Heart right?

With Kirbi's size Im fairly certain that Saint 14 can simply shoot Ghost Kirby and kill it.

True, but then he would have to shoot the Kirbster two times, one for his body and one for his soul. So then, which is faster? Heart, or Bullet ovo?

Decide as you wish. Or wait till a Destiny expert comes.

i think kirby wins via simply superior strength and empathic hax. If kirby turns to ghost kirby without his body getting destroyed his body would still fight as it can persist without a soul in it (see the end of kirby's resistances list). Kirby needs one shot to empathic hax saint14 while the latter needs two shots. So... i vote kirby for given reasons.

Kirby's size and mobility makes landing shots against him far harder them him landing shots against you.

Friend heart also wins in one shot.

The mental stuff is going to be resisted, given Vex couldn't do it.

Apparently he's resurrected now, so he may have other stuff, but from what I know he's likely to be on the void subclass and from a range would use gun. The guns with lawhax and reality warping.

Guardians can shoot souls and so can Sunbreaker attacks so I'm not sure what's up with him not being able to get past Low-Godly.

Back