• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, his fluctlight clone or whatever that got left behind did.

Start of the series: Boy in a virtual reality sim

End of Alicrization: Clone lives for 200 years and becomes a star-busting god

Hm.

Honestly, I never really was that high on Reincarnated as a Slime. The power scaling was too high for me to get invested- they start the anime destroying cities with storms, then in little time they end up as reality-bending gods.

At this point I might just start judging animes by how many keys they have.

DMUA said:
Oh yeah now I remember Kirby can survive in a black hole
Which is less then 1 Kelvin
Wait what? How?

The ice thing wraps around the targeted area (or Target)
There are a ton of beams though, so Kirby probably wouldn't be able to eat them

Well, he can spin while using that, not sure it that helps.

Not enough, Bob. His best feat is vaporize some creature under water, and while using his best fire manip ability.

Maybe, but that should do it to escape such simple congelation, especially considering he can literally vaporize ice blocks bigger than himself in an instant with his base Fire ability.

I don't think that's applicable for him, you should make a thread about it.

If he's in the middle of a black hole, which sucks in absolutely everything, including heat, he should surefire scale to resisting.

Which leaves Kirito to rely on hitting a Low Godly to death and using powers he has mostly as a maybe

Eficiente said:
I don't think that's applicable for him, you should make a thread about it.
Why not? It´s even a simple obstacle that has appeared in many Kirby games that is easily destroyed with fire.

Destroy a black hole with fire

I've seen it all

Also does this kirito still posses the tree gg ability or no

Seriously you should make a thread about it...

The one time he was in a massively big black hole it was just a normal level inside. I think we count that as legit, but I also think that is just wank.

About resistance to coldness or what? I didn´t think such thing was of that much relevance.

>Kirito can't do squat to Low Godly

>Bumping and pretending this is still addable

ThePixelKirby said:
Honestly, I never really was that high on Reincarnated as a Slime. The power scaling was too high for me to get invested- they start the anime destroying cities with storms, then in little time they end up as reality-bending gods.

At this point I might just start judging animes by how many keys they have.
But Tensei is actually a pretty ******* good show, though, unlike SAO.

Also the second Season somehow is worse

to the point I can't even argue against that claim because I never watched it

DMUA said:
Also the second Season somehow is worse

to the point I can't even argue against that claim because I never watched it
S2 was okay cause it had the Mother's Rosario Arc, which was a very enjoyable segment for me, personally.

oh

Now SAO 2 was actually watchable and enjoyable

we don't talk about Alfhelm though

Back