• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not to mention Kirito has the capacity to enforce a will upon reality that can make stuff that should happen not happen

like a heart hitting a target it was aimed at, for instance

That is quite vague and doesn't tell at all the consistency of that. +the Friend Heart doesn't even have to touch him directly as shown with the mage-sisters.

If his will upon reality thing can still do that then, at the very least, bloodlusted Kirito vs MK is a stomp and people were just ignoring that.

We didn't bring it up cause we wanted to see Kirito's rampage clear as day

I'm satisfied with that explanation, even tho I really don't like Kirito.

Legit though it's mostly just

"Allows the user to change the world to an extent via their willpower or imagination. For those who are not conscious or adept with this ability, it is primarily used to increase the chances of winning a fight against stronger opponents or create miracles not possible with standard Sacred Arts. For Kirito, it allows him to increase the range of his attacks, transform into his SAO Avatar, and create giant black wings to fly. All beings in the Underworld are capable of Incarnation, however only those who recognize this ability can consciously use it to their advantage"

Kirby resists transmutation, so let´s just leave that at a side.

AZ can be brutal, but Ghost Kirby allows Kirby to just try to use a Friend Heart again.

Stompy if you ask me.

Not absolute Zero, just very cold ice

Of course yeah Low Godly was also still a thing

It's not absolute zero but it still creates ice and freezes stuff that is fine with being on the edge of the universe where there's basically no heat

@DMUA The "For those who are not conscious or adept with this ability" is the second most unprofessional thing I have ever seen on the wiki, first being Giratina's "In fact, has been portrayed on occasion to be".

@Bob Ice manip=/=transmutation.

Why mention this at all when freezing is the only thing Kirito was said to do for the last 2 days?

Kirito sends the freezing beams. Kirby absorb it and freezes Kirito.

Have you noticed that Kirby, Kirito and Karma all start with K? OvO

As said above, Kirby's freezing resistance beats what Kirito can do. And there is Ghost Kirby. +Being able to avoid the beam via ducking doesn't help.

What I said to Kirito applies to Kirby as well. You don't get cold resistance from surviving in space. Though Dark Nebula does a pretty impressing feat by actually freezing stuff in space that was already there, so maybe Kirby doesn't have all that much of a resistance. Not that it matters when he can simply eat the freezing beams.

TriforcePower1 said:
What I said to Kirito applies to Kirby as well. You don't get cold resistance from surviving in space. Though Dark Nebula does a pretty impressing feat by actually freezing stuff in space that was already there, so maybe Kirby doesn't have all that much of a resistance. Not that it matters when he can simply eat the freezing beams.
There are no freezing beams though?

He doesn´t have to move to activate it, and there´s also the fact that Kirby can just use thsi move to then entirely melt it:

"Flaming Inferno: Kirby combusts himself into a living fireball, doing massive damage to all who come in contact with him."

Why is the freeze argued here?

Doesn't Kirby still act as a Ghost with Low-Godly regen and then some?

Freeze would probs be moot against that.

Yeah

Besides some stuff he inherits from the last overlord of underworld, Quinella, which he will probably not be able to use, he can't exactly do squat

Paul Frank said:
There are no freezing beams though?
The ice thing wraps around the targeted area (or Target)

There are a ton of beams though, so Kirby probably wouldn't be able to eat them

Not that it matters

I'll vote Kirby.

Also how the shit did Kirito get so many high-tier keys?

No I mean

In the actual story, how the actual hell? Where did that power come from?

Well, as for "Possibly 4-B" he got amped by hoped and dreams for like a few seconds and starburst streamed a fool to death using the power of 100,000 stars

For High 4-C possibly 4-A, that's for Star King Kirito when he gained the capacity to shake the entire universe after a few hundred years of getting swole

Back