• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs Kid Buu (dragon ball heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Kirby has no wincons. He gets instantly mind haxed without having any way of getting out because buu has passive mindhax.
This is a stomp.

Doesn't buu dodge since its projectile based with his probability stuff.
Plus DD, buu can dodge it, copy it, or just passively drain his energy

what? You are confusing me now.
"Doesn't kirby dodge since its projectile based with his probability stuff."
"Plus DD, buu can dodge it, copy it, or just passively drain his energy"
"That's just not it since this is only base kirby"

what?
are you confusing buu and kirby rn?

what? You are confusing me now.
"Doesn't kirby dodge since its projectile based with his probability stuff."
"Plus DD, buu can dodge it, copy it, or just passively drain his energy"
"That's just not it since this is only base kirby"

what?
are you confusing buu and kirby rn?
Dude you know this is confusing right?

What I meant is kirby can kai kai, or IT out if it, probability manipulation so it will mess. Plus DD makes any physical and sometimes mental effort stun your ass. He can also just dodge it and copy it, while passively absorbing his energy

CAN YOU STOP CONFUSING A GUY CALLED SIMILARILY TO A VACCUME CLEANER AND A GUY NAMED LIKE WHAT THE GHOST SAYS?

What I meant is kirby can kai kai, or IT out if it, probability manipulation so it will mess. Plus DD makes any physical and sometimes mental effort stun your ass. He can also just dodge it and copy it, while passively absorbing his energy
******* it's buu
I always confuse the two

Buu just dodges, IT, Kai Kai out of it's way, probability manipulation the **** out of it.
Plus if he sees it, he will copy it, add in DD and passive energy drain.
I vote for buu

also nobody still explained to me how his passive Mind hax dont work
Simple
At the very beginning of the fight, majin buu's mind hax passively activates and locks on to his opponent and if the opponent is in range they get affected and controlled

I VOTE FOR EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TF IS KIRBY GONNA RESIST PASSIVE MINDHAX AND HOW THIS IS NOT A F-ING STOMP

I VOTE FOR EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TF IS KIRBY GONNA RESIST PASSIVE MINDHAX AND HOW THIS IS NOT A F-ING STOMP
Simple he resist with his Mind Resistance
Which I just checked on his profile
And he apparently doesn't have...
Yeah stomp

Buu just dodges, IT, Kai Kai out of it's way, probability manipulation the **** out of it.
Plus if he sees it, he will copy it, add in DD and passive energy drain.
I vote for buu
And you wanted to use Buunemba when Base Form alone is giving kirby extreme trouble
Shame on you

can yall...you know...check the powers and abilities first every once in a while?
Though if kirby did have resistance to mind hax he would get a chance via transmutation via inhale, ghost kirby's existence erasure and his friend hearts are spammable (you gotta remember that kirby is small and agile so it'd be hard af to hit him and notice and dodge a spammable attack) but i won't argue about it as this would be irrelevant.
This is a stomp, someone should close this.

can yall...you know...check the powers and abilities first every once in a while?
Maybe he was kidding
Though if kirby did have resistance to mind hax he would get a chance via transmutation via inhale, ghost kirby's existence erasure and his friend hearts are spammable
All are projectile based which all get cucked with Probability Hax or IT spamming.
Also Ghost Kirby is not in use
(you gotta remember that kirby is small and agile so it'd be hard af to hit him and notice and dodge a spammable attack) but i won't argue about it as this would be irrelevant.)
Probability Hax makes what you just said both invalid and a funny joke
This is a stomp, someone should close this.
Definitely

It seems that buu has passive mind hax.
Plus kirby can't do shit especially with DD, probability manipulation, kai kai and IT

I just wanna give kirby a fighting chance, he can uhh....
no wincos. Close the thread since it's a stomp

anyways let's stop horsing around play me some of that jumpy music and ask someone to close the thread cause stomp as Kirby writers couldn't bother to give kirby the most basic resistance a main character needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back