• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is a stomp, but...

>Speed Equalized if necessary.

I'm curious, who is faster?

Anyhow

Joking aside

Kirby definitely can't kill galactus as he's needed for the universe to exist

On the other hand galactus can just use time or soul hax to put down kirby

Why is this considered a stomp? I can restrict Galactus's destroy the universe via death thing. I mean it's been done for 682 so why not Galactus?

Gargoyle One said:
Bruh.
Look at Gal's hax.
Look at Kirby's. Kirby bypasses Galactus's low godly with existence erasure, has time manipulation to counter Gal's, can survive if his soul is removed from his body (even though galactus can still kill if he destroys it), and has resistance to transmutation, existence erasure, and spatial manipulation.

How about this: "Type 8 Immortality is banned."

This hasn't been closed yet so voting Galactus.

He scales from surfer who has resistance to void manipulation, he also resisted anti-matter grenades intended to erase him from existence

Gargoyle One said:
Doesn't counter Type 8
Show me it being half as good as Gal's
Type 8 doesn't matter if he can't heal from it low-godly won't heal him from being erased from existence. Fair point. I'm just saying that this far from a hax stomp.

Type 8 doesn't matter if he can't heal from it low-godly won't heal him from being erased from existence. Fair point. I'm just saying that this far from a hax stomp.

Are you? Serious? Type 8 revives you afterwards? And in Gal's case, almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back