• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
My goodness, I wanted to do this for a while. Speed equalized. Both bloodlusted. Who wins? Obviously, both are at their peaks.

Kirby-Free-Download-PNG
Mantra asura render by superkaijuking-d9v3qhj

Well, Asura has limited intagibility, but Kirby easly has the edge on hax.

I assume this kirby can change abilities at will just like Milky Way Wishes, so, he has all of his abilities at the palm of his hand, right?

Kirby wins with moderate difficulty.

Both at their peaks you say? Kirby godstomps via beating Magolor...

In all seriousness though, Asura likely has greater tenacity and fighting skill, but Kirby has much greater variety, is far from a bad fighter himself and has various techniques he can switch around to constantly keep Asura guessing on what'll happen next.

I also believe that if he eventually decides to use them, some abilities which Asura's profile don't list him as being resistant to can decicively put that battle in Kirby's favor such as possession, transmutation and void manipulation.

Kirby wins via Void Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Precognition... as usual, Kirby is just far too versatile for Asura to deal with, even with the possible advantage in AP and Dura that Asura has.

wait isn't this a hax stomp? Asura has little to no hax (other than tenacity so insane it's crazy) while Kirby has so much hax it's not even funny...

I agree with Redgrave. AFAIK, Asura does not even have any notable hax if any at all (there might be such as that dimension punching things he did in his fight with Chakravartin but i'm uncertain if that's good enough hax or not or even if that's usable here. If not, completely disregard it then).

Meanwhile, Kirby has so much variety on him that he can pretty end Asura with whatever would take him down right away in one or a couple/few hits. I would have preferred using Chakravartin but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......nobody has an open enough mind to use other characters that would have at least been a slightly or so better match than characters like Asura.

I call this a hax stomp.

If you want and if you have a clear open mind to actually use characters that have a better chance than haxless characters like Asura, do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back