• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Verse) Revisions Part 7

They do the same when you fight them without having them, and they are equally powerful as holograms in Planet Robobot or when you fight 2 of them and the defeat of the first one doesn't do anything & has no Lor piece.

@Everyone that loves kirby and is interested wih this, Void Termina is the God Tier, Welcome the astral birth, here you have this piece of lore
Screenshot 20190127-112828

Also the credits goes to: Meteorz for showing me this un his video, and falco_lau, the original translator.

I still want a more "accurate" translation, as that statement can go from just flowery text to Abstract Existence, so I'd wait for now.

The Smashor said:
Oh my god tier 2 Kirby might happe
My goal here is not outright upgrade Kirby, but Void, Void Termina, Destroyer Of Worlds.

My theory is that Void may be literally every concept possible in the multiverse and be like a "primordial chaos" that created everything, basically every Matter and everything "assemble within its substance"

That just means he's very old, acceptably he first living thing in the universe/multiverse, and is the ancestor of everything. Not that he literally created everything.

Hopefully you will understand and drop this tier 2 and god-tier thing.

Eficiente said:
That just means he's very old, acceptably he first living thing in the universe/multiverse, and is the ancestor of everything. Not that he literally created everything.
Hopefully you will understand and drop this tier 2 and god-tier thing.
Nope, i dont drop, hopefully you Will understand It literally says that he is the origin of everything.

You know. being the origin of everything dosn't make you tier 2. I was just getting a little too hyped for a moment there.

The Smashor said:
You know. being the origin of everything dosn't make you tier 2. I was just getting a little too hyped for a moment there.
Why not? All chaos and all possibilities, there are more than just 1 universe, Void clearly is like that, i may still need a bit more of support, but its going that way and will do, this time yes.

It says, being origin of all.

Void may be Also the multiverse itself, It says Void exists in all dimensions, followed by the context i gave, It may mean that Void is everything or/and is everywhere, as everything was origined by Void and everything "assembles within its substance".

@Kirby You are going to make all of us look bad again, stop. Origin doesn't necessarily mean that he created anything applicably to AP, in the context of him being the "origin and ancestor" it just means that him being the ancestor of everything makes him the origin of it. Having everything assemble within its substance and exist in all dimensions are meaningless facts.

Genericstickman said:
Wasn't Magloror supposed to have a godly regen?
..It now should holy f*ck. It was off-screen but now that I know that regenerate from being crushed flat is a thing Magolor and DMK's regen feats should be consistent and applicable.

You seem rushed or something, i think, you just dont want to take the risk of looking bad, why would we look bad? We can just ask politely someone to give his opinion about this like "Hi azzy, can you give us an opinion about this please" what could happen, you know this isnt meaningless, its worth debating it, It something that is actually important, Also its common to have a character upgraded vía lore facts.

Also everything assembles within its substance could be potentially abstract existence, ill do It, politely debate something.

I mean, you say that but you also presented that as facts in that vsthread and here. You can make a thread about all of this, load this one is taking me some time.

Bump. Can Parallel Landia and Landia to a degree scale to the crown now? Magolor warping space is what collapsed AD and that's something he can do on his own.

Back