• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby (Verse) Revisions Part 7

@Cal How big is the Mirror World; one galaxy or 2? (Don't tell me universal because it's not)

3 galaxies. You can see two from Candy Constellation, and there's also the one it resides in. It is clearly a parallel universe, but whatever.

So multi-galactic mindhax & resistance for many.

I don't even think the dimensions 1, 2, 3, 4 and Final are parallel universes.

Eficiente said:
So multi-galactic mindhax & resistance for many.
I don't even think the dimensions 1, 2, 3, 4 and Final are parallel universes.
What are those dimensions for you then?

Realities of unknown size, especially the last one.

I think they are normal universes or at least roads to Another universes, but just universes, not parallel, as "Parallel" bosses are not very parallel, descriptions say about them like if they were just hellspawns from the jamba hearts.

"This foul doppleganger is NOT the original dedede"

I doubt highly they are unknown size as they show places from Kirby's original universe.

Or the craziest possibility, pocket universes created by the jamba Hearts.

"Creation (Able to help Kirby & the rest of the Star Allies create variations of the Warp Star)"

Did they? The pause description I posted says the Star Allies did that, so does the narrator moments later. The other Warp Star-variation in done by them.

Ant locked it. The one where he dreams something and the thing he dreamed hits him is consistent with him dreaming some foot, waking up and eating it, he should have "Limited Dream Manip", next to Toon Force.

@Cal There is also a small typo in his profile I need to fix.

@Cal Done.

Eficiente said:
The one where he dreams something and the thing he dreamed hits him is consistent with him dreaming some foot, waking up and eating it, he should have "Limited Dream Manip", next to Toon Force.
Except this.

Should Marx Soul have all the powers of Star Dream (and NOVA for that matter)? Marx Soul did absorb NOVA, and Star Dream's powers shouldn't be specific to that individual clockwork star.

Well, it's not 100% confirmed but the possibility is there. I propose "Likely access to all the powers NOVA & Star Dream have" while removing his reality warp.

Also did he spatially warped the nebulae in the background?

Cal already asked you this but since this seems to be the place for Kirby revisions, should Yarn Kirby be moved to his own profile? Yarn Kirby isnt an alternate form that Kirby can actively turn into and he doesnt have any of regular Kirby's powers

Its the same character but with vastly different abilities, it'd be similar to how we separate Original Kratos from current Kratos

Considering Yarn Kirby has absolutely no access to his Copy Abilities in that form, I'd be good with making it its own key.

Bump. Seriously

• Do the low-tiers scale to Schwarzs?
  • Do mid-tiers exist and scale to Sphere Doomers?

Well, none of the low-tiers beat these guys, but I guess that's not important. I will update the profiles.

Very well, this is done. Cal, I would need you to say something about this:

Back