• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Higher-D power bypasses any lower-D regen up to Mid-Godly.
^this is wrong.

Mickey1940 said:
Kirby's Regenerationn isn't stopping fodder enemies like Waddle Dees from 6-shotting him
But ^this is hilarious, I like it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
How? If you regenerate from being destroyed by a higher-D attack then that's Mid-Godly if the dimensional plane still exists, High-Godly if the dimensional plane is destroyed.
No...? It's Mid-Godly only if Goku destroys the soul, which afaik he can't.

It's High Godly only if Goku destroys the whole dimensional plane, which he can't do as he lacks the range.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Destroying a 4-D spacetime would destroy a 3-D soul

Destroying a 5-D spacetime would destroy a 4-D concept

Etc
That would be true if Goku could actually do that, but he lacks the range.

Getting hit by an attack above your dimensional level is more than just "getting punched really really hard."

I've brought up Goku's lack of range to bust a space-time continuum plenty of times before actually.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Getting hit by an attack above your dimensional level is more than just "getting punched really really hard."

I've brought up Goku's lack of range to bust a space-time continuum plenty of times before actually.
It's your body getting destroyed by infinite force basically, which doesn't destroy the soul.

You guys can make a CRT about that, Goku doesn't have Soul manip, and any Low 2-C needs prove that they can manipulate souls to have that power.

No one ever said that Goku has soul manipulation, how do you even come up to that conclusion?

Any higher-dimensional attack will bypass Low-Godly of a lower-dimensional being.

Yeah I don't believe you, propose an elaboration of that in some page.

Ok if we're talking about a 3D being bound to a 4D construct, destroying that construct (provided they don't survive the bust itself) does bypass up to Mid-Godly. They have no remaining body, soul, history, etc...and no universe to regen into.

Basically the thinking was Low 2-C Goku can kill 3D characters with Low-Godly (as 4D power transcends 3D concepts) but not another Low 2-C with Low-Godly.

That makes absolutely no sense

Dimensional power doesn't kill non-corporeality just by being infinitely stronger then randomly stop for zero reason.

4D isn't just infinitely stronger than 3D (otherwise that would just be High 3-A), it is completely transcendent. No matter how many infinites you stack on 3D, it will never become 4D.

4-D or Low 2-C is 1 degree of uncountable infinity greater than 3-D; High 3-A is countable infinity times greater than 3-A. And even then, that's just in terms of raw power, not speed or hax. But keep in mind that we don't always take "Infinitely greater" statements literally.

The Wright Way said:
Mickey1940 said:
Kirby's Regenerationn isn't stopping fodder enemies like Waddle Dees from 6-shotting him

I vote Goku
Luke z

You do know that a 5-A hurting a 4-A is an outlier right? Low-Godly is Low-Godly, Goku can't bypass it.
yeah ik it was a joke

Question: is there any chance Goku would realize he can't kill GK, Instant Transmission to Kame's House to get the Mafuba Container and the seal, IT back, and then seal Kirby? Or is that a non-possibility?

OuterversalSaibaman said:
Question: is there any chance Goku would realize he can't kill GK, Instant Transmission to Kame's House to get the Mafuba Container and the seal, IT back, and then seal Kirby? Or is that a non-possibility?
DBS Goku's mafuba is considered combat-applicable so ye, he can seal Kirby.

That's very unlikely that it's gonna happen considering he rarely uses mafuba in character. And the fact that he needs prep time to even do the mafuba is even more of a setback for him

I mean, considering this is the Goku AFTER Zamasu, I think he would. After all, He now knows that's a reasonable option towards opponents seemingly immortal for his standards. Once he realizes a kamehameha,etc. won't work, I doubt he'll try a Spirit Bomb due to sensing pure energy from Kirby. So, I'd imagine his only go to would be Mafuba. The only prep time it requires would be taking the top off, putting the seal on it, and placing it on the ground if I remember correctly, Considering he forgot the seal before, that'd probably be his first go-to(maybe even at Kame's House since I doubt it's take even 2 seconds). Then. he'd IT back, take the top off while dodging, place it or throw on the ground, opening facing up since he should have good precision and accuracy for being an expert martial artist that can move FTL, and seal Kirby.At least, that's how I imagine it.

Don't think he can do that before getting haxed to death. Especially sense his first instinct would be CQC.

You're right. This is U.I Goku. Then again, what does Kirby have that's gonna kill a Goku that's hellbent on dodging everything? Genuine question btw.

OuterversalSaibaman said:
You're right. This is U.I Goku. Then again, what does Kirby have that's gonna kill a Goku that's hellbent on dodging everything? Genuine question btw.
He inhales and spits him out as a harmless star bullet. Falling that, he possesses Goku with his disembodied consciousness after getting hit once.

sooooooo why is this thread still open? Everyone here already agrees how big of a stomp/mismatch this entire fight is.

The Wright Way said:
Falling that, he possesses Goku with his disembodied consciousness after getting hit once.
Actually the Ghost Kirby form can't do that, only the Ghost Kirby ability. We would consider them the same if they didn't have different sets of powers.
And yeah someone should close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back