• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Speed and Abilities Concerns

1. See saw them briefly chasing them on multiple occasions before the scenes end, continuing to do so after that, and by the end of the game it is stated that chasing them brought everyone to the altar where Hyness was. There is no reason to not scale their movement speed.

2. "holding back their full speed when flying due to game mechanics" Prove it.

3. Kirby wasn't even chasing him there, you will need a better reason to affirm that the character slowed down.

Additionally, Kirby and others can also outru the this waves, which was done multiple times.

@Eficiente Ik, and idk why that speed category isn't added by now but that should be discussed later.

1. Are you sure Kirby and his friends did not just use the Warp Star & Friend Star to travel to 99% of every single area of the game just to catch up with the locations the Dark Hearts took a quick stop at and in some cutscenes where Kirby and his friends didn't shown to this, they did were not just cut straight to and suddenly appeared at a completely different area in "perfect timing" of where the Dark Heart is?

2. If you have seen their flight speed in cutscenes compared to their flight speed when being playable, there is a noticeable difference between them.

3. Dark Nebula wants you to follow it without you losing track of it.

Also, we don't know how fast exactly did it took the waves to consume large portions of the universes since they were already appeared to be there in multiple locations. Also and once again, there is Kirby showing various times not being able to outrun a black hole (created by many enemy characters) which contradicts his movement speed being anything faster than Relativistic (especially the fact that in the same game that Kirby outruns the waves (which I believe that you will consider that as a MFTL+ movement speed, correct?) yet he's unable outrun a black hole created by Magolor after a few seconds of being at a close distance to it).

No bro I prefer you to propose that before, I will then bring the stuff you are saying here to your proposal and have an easier time dealing with that. Additionally it's not as if any profile would have this before the speed page or anything.

The waves only appeared after the defeat of Magolor, Kirby and co. see them before that due to being transported to that time. The rest I don't even going to answer it.

@Eficiente I might have some time to be able to make a thread for it soon in a later time. Also, the speed rating has been added to some profiles before but wasn't officially on the speed page, however.

I thought the waves appeared in multiple locations when Kirby gets stucked into the dimension through those star portals of where it took place.

Anyways, I'm just leaving a quick message here before I gtg and respond back later.

Also don't forget that Dedede could Dodge one of those super MFTL+ Dark Hearts when It was at just a few meters from Dedede.

Also Kirby fights without warp star Dark nebula when released.

About the first paragraph, I recommend taking a look at the examples of this trope I appealed to in the other thread.

About the second one, I recommend taking a look at the text after the "Also..." part in this comment in this thread.

Back