• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Planet Robobot

I think we should add more information to NOVA because in this game is see that it have a lot of attacks. Maybe we can add new characters and put more feats from this game.

-- Spoilers --

The NOVA featured in this game is not the same one from Kirby Super Star. We should put its information in the page of Planet Robobot's actual final boss (Star Dream), when it gets to be made.

It doesn't appear as if Star Dream has anything noteworthy that other Kirby bosses didn't have before. Its powers at least should be comparable to Galactic Nova's, but I do not think they have enough of an improvement to warrant a placement at Tier 3 for this final boss.

Or do they?

Technically speaking, we've had this boss react to Meta Knight's ship in some battle mode. We all know that ship moves at at least the diameter of our observable universe every second. That's 9.6e10 ligbt years a second. This puts his speed at roughly 27 billion parsecs a second, which I think (making estimatives from my head, no actual calc) approaches or surpasses a quintillion times the speed of light.

This, at least, gives Kirby even faster reactions. If we were to be allowed some slight calc stacking, we'd be massively buffing that thing's attack power.

Come on, guys: 4-A bottom to top end ratio may be around a trillion times, but a quadrillions of times buff would put this boss at 3-C, lowest end possibility.

Eseseso said:
Awesome but how do u know meta knights ship goes the diameter of our universe in a se
It is said to "travel through dimensions in the blink of an eye". Make a dimension a universe as we don't know any better, and we have him travel at a speed of at least 30 billion parsecs per second.

there is a possible feat of galacta knight cutting through a dimensional barrior in one of his attacks, additionally star dream has a fatal error attack that allows it to completely destroyed the halkirb which is using the robobot which is implied to have superior DC and DUR to kirby.

Back