• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee vs Dragon Ball

Unfortunately, they're faster. Kirby outhaxxes them by miles (except Hit and maybe Whis), but doesn't have the speed to keep up...unless we scale him to the Lor Starcutter.

Well Kirby's Side wins regardless... God-like strength doesn't me anything to kirby & a his friends basically Meta knight is kinda weaker than kirby because he hasn't be training as much as he used to. But If kirby can survive a multi-solar system explotions with out being visually harmed by the blast..and Plus Kirby is FTL+ which is a speed that The Z fighters can go at. and so what if goku can destroy the universe in one punch.. Kirby doesn't have to do anything as outrageous as that. Ness can easily kill them if (Goku and Vegeta can fight whis, or even berus) and plus he took on giygas who was a Universe+ with out massive amount of strength. And this is a kid with Physic powers...compared to a god..

Pikachu84 said:
Well Kirby's Side wins regardless... God-like strength doesn't me anything to kirby & a his friends basically Meta knight is kinda weaker than kirby because he hasn't be training as much as he used to. But If kirby can survive a multi-solar system explotions with out being visually harmed by the blast..and Plus Kirby is FTL+ which is a speed that The Z fighters can go at. and so what if goku can destroy the universe in one punch.. Kirby doesn't have to do anything as outrageous as that. Ness can easily kill them if (Goku and Vegeta can fight whis, or even berus) and plus he took on giygas who was a Universe+ with out massive amount of strength. And this is a kid with Physic powers...compared to a god..
Ok, DBS is MFTL+, SSG Goku blitzes the entire squad.

You do realize that Kirby could simply possess him as Ghost Kirby and go on to kill the rest of the verse short of the Gods, right?

At least as fast as this character who seems to travel interstellar distances in seconds by the speed the stars are whipping by.

Goku having the power of a god..with limits..to his own body and how much it can handle.

against a living blackhole with more power beyond anybody's comprehention..

I have nothing against goku but he doesn't belong in vs.matchs like if he were to fight superman regardless of anytime line. it would still be the same..

Kirby fights things beyond most characters..along side Mario and his friends and the earthbound team.. heck even link is a one-man stand when it comes to fighting ganon.

But the crazy is the characters i like have very surprising feats and attributes i never knew about..Kirby is one of them,and i find it kinda odd how he just effortlessly fights these monsters and creations..and he takes his fights head on..like Mario & Luigi, Those two have been through alot. Ness is astounding to me becauses he can effortlessly serpass whis..without difficulty

"Surpass Whis without difficulty" I think Ness is actually losing in that thread lol.

"Nope. RoF is non canon" ............

@Reppuzan, seeing that, I'm pretty sure most DBS characters like Goku and Vegeta would probably blitz.

Fair enough,.my knowledge on Kirby is limited, but from what I do know he stomps all the way up to Super. As you said, the fact that his speed is not given an exacty value means that he'll likely be stomped after that point.

Not to be a DBZ Fanboy like most people but i'm pretty sure they win, It kinda makes sense. It's not like ghost kirby is somekind of "AMP KIRBY TO OBLIVION BECAUSE HE ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH!" thing. I wouldn't be suprised if sakurai made ghost kirby just for the sole purpose of being powerful, After all debating is a 2016 trend so i wouldn't be suprised

SomebodyData said:
"Nope. RoF is non canon" ............
"Dragon Ball Movies: The Dragon Ball movies, covering various segments of Goku's life. This is designated to Non-Canon status due to no involvement from Akira Toriyama.

• The movies Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F are also considered Non-Cano, despite direct involvement by Akira Toriyama, because they were ret-conned via Dragon Ball Super."

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/309998

[I][SIZE=16px][FONT=monospace]SomebodyData said:
[/FONT][/SIZE][/I] "Surpass Whis without difficulty" I think Ness is actually losing in that thread lol.
"Attack Potency: City level (fought enemies like the Kraken & Nuclear Reactor Robot), potentially Country level(created Magicant in his mind) | Universe level (had the psychic powers of the entire Earth, managed to slightly wound Giygas). Can one hit kill with PK Flash, but it is rare

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, nearly instant with teleportation | Semi-Omnipresent (his psychic consiousness became one with the universe)

Durability: City level, possibly Country level | Universe level (became one with everything in the Universe)

Notable Victories:

Whis (Dragon Ball) Whis's profile"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ness

Anyway please don't change topic. This is a Team Kirby vs DBVerse thread.

Mordecai Noximilién Mertens said:
[I][SIZE=16px][FONT=monospace]SomebodyData said:
[/FONT][/SIZE][/I] "Surpass Whis without difficulty" I think Ness is actually losing in that thread lol.
Anyway please don't change topic. This is a Team Kirby vs DBVerse thread.
Actually, I was refering to Pikachu's comment, which had changed topic. Although having seen that, I'm pretty sure I'll have to ask why it was added, but that is off topic so I will end that part.

Also about RoF, I was refering to the fact that he stated that RoF was non-canon,yes, but RoF has an arc in Super, which is common knowledge, so please don't strawman here with stating that the movie is non canon, as that was not mentioned in the conversation and it was obvious that he would be refering to RoF's arc.

Also, you ignored the fact that I stated the existance speed difference in their God/High tiers, which is why DBVerse blitz Kirby and crew.

I'm iffy on the blitzing, as I've heard that Magolor is faster by a large margin. I just think we don't scale Kirby to Magolor in any stat. Though apparently we scale him to the starcutter who Mag is scaled off of. I'm just unsure on Kirby's speed in general.

I was refering to Pikachu too. And if Magolor is treated as an outlier, the Lor Starcutter isn't. A spaceship so fast that can cross dimensions in seconds. And Kirby is at least as fast as the Lor. You're right. There's a big difference between Kirby's speed and DBVerse's. Kirby is faster.

Pretty much what Reppuzan said.

@Morde "Cross dimensions in seconds" Don't you mean universes? Also can I see a clip of this?

Ah I see, he did fly during the battle to scale, right?

Yes, yes there is.

Thats,,,, not how you scale flight speed.... Wait Kirby reached the other universe or?

Dimensions = length, width, height, time, etc..

Universes = well universe

Back