• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby, Meta Knight, King Dedede and Waddle Dee vs Dragon Ball

If its by portal, then Kirby doesn't scale.... as in, DBS blitzes

Also, cough cough (fiction) cough cough

Oh, yeah, how did I forget that Kirby really exist?

He reached Magolor's home dimension via portal, the Lor via Landia. So Landia is faster than the Lor, right? Kirby can keep up with him (Landia) so...

No, no, I meant no offence to you, I just meant that you were literally using the (fiction) definition

By Landia, did he keep up with him using the Warp Star?

@Pikachu calling everyone who supports the dbs side butt-hurt? Yeah, not the wisest idea, I would change your comment

SomebodyData said:
No, no, I meant no offence to you, I just meant that you were literally using the (fiction) definition
By Landia, did he keep up with him using the Warp Star?

@Pikachu calling everyone who supports the dbs side butt-hurt? Yeah, not the wisest idea, I would change your comment
He really said that? Tough talk for someone on the losing side.

This is probably better off a inconclusive/stalemate match. I mean i can see where this is going but i vote for dragon ball. Kirby is only star level so kirby probably beats (almost) all dragon ball characters (kirby is 4-A) up to the god tiers like beerus and whis who are universal so kirby stops at characters like Beerus, Whis, Vados, Champa, Hit and other universals but a speed blitz would be worse then tier comparison. Kirby solos the first saga, second one, third one and probably higher where the characters are all moon/planet level at first but just wait till the current sagas.

Back