• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Cosmology Upgrade

Still waiting for Ultima and Effi to reply. Surprisingly enough, Ultima actually answered one of my questions about a week ago. I just hope that wasn't just a one time thing. I'm not even expecting him to answer to the questions I asked ages ago at this point. This is something different.

Bump (Still no response from anyone, even Elixir. I hope I won't need to bother Elizhaa for like, the 8th time...)

Likely, people who aren't commenting might just be intimidated to read through 4 pages of content, so it's best to make a new thread with a fresh consensus of what was being discussed here.

I should have all the info I need for a new thread. I'm really excited to share this with you guys, but I'm not sure how long it's gonna take. Especially considering I might have another Kirby CRT in store before then.

I've decided to take a small break from VS debating to take care of some real life stuff, but I promise that I'll make a follow-up thread relatively soon. I'll keep all the current votes for it the same. In the meantime, I heard Effi's gonna make a CRT that adds new powers to the Kirby cast based on new Japanese translations, so that's something.

Back