• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingprotea little CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a little CRt to add thing that was accepted in other profile but no add to her.

So like BB she should have the immortality type 5/8 and acausality type 3 of Tiamat as she made of her data and core.

Should resist to most of the thing that Kazuradrop, BB and S.E.RA.PH can do as there was only able to deal with her by sealing + babyfication her and using Trash&Cash (alredy tell with that line "Most attacks are useless because of her growth that cause them to cause near to no effect at all" but should be more precise.)

And should have the "Should be able to resist Authority due to having Authority of her own" like all other people with autority have.

I would disagree.
While Kingprotea is made from the essence that is shared by all Earth Goddesses (including Tiamat), and she manifests some aspects of Tiamat, this does not mean that she has all of Tiamat's authority.
Furthermore, Kingprotea has a couple of death scenes, with no mention about her lacking a concept of Death.

Currently she has Resistance to Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping and Absorption. With one of the explanations is that she broke through Ten Crown's reality warping through sheer power. Don't think she is missing an ability, but the term authority can be added.

Thank you for helping out ShadowWhoWalks. This seems to have been rejected then.

What do you mean with adding authority to the page?

Thank you for helping out ShadowWhoWalks. This seems to have been rejected then.

What do you mean with adding authority to the page?
And should have the "Should be able to resist Authority due to having Authority of her own" like all other people with autority have.

This is something she need to get.

Shadow have just tell no for the ability of tiamat

I would disagree.
While Kingprotea is made from the essence that is shared by all Earth Goddesses (including Tiamat), and she manifests some aspects of Tiamat, this does not mean that she has all of Tiamat's authority.
Furthermore, Kingprotea has a couple of death scenes, with no mention about her lacking a concept of Death.

Currently she has Resistance to Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping and Absorption. With one of the explanations is that she broke through Ten Crown's reality warping through sheer power. Don't think she is missing an ability, but the term authority can be added.

Actually for the Kazuradrop we don't know if she dead as Kazuradrop tell she have absorbed her after.

For the rest is still not list many other ability that BB as show and doesn't function on kingprotea, i mean in first she litteraly sealed and used babyfication in kingprotea because most of her ability doesn't work in her if she grown enough so this still should be tell (same from kazuradrop that have alredy absorb BB, meltlililith and passionlip)

This is something she need to get.

Shadow have just tell no for the ability of tiamat
Okay. That is probably fine then.

I feel like I should ask this.

Should Kazuradrop get 5B to 3A through constant growth after absorbing Kingprotea?

Just me to apply, i will do it this week end as the only time i'm home (will do the arturia apply too for the other thread)
Okay. Tell us here when you are done and I can close this thread.

Thank you for helping out. Should I close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back