• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingpin vs Walter

Kingpin Render By Skodwarde
Waltercomcis
Both are big brutes known for their size and strength!
Both feared in the criminal underworld!

Both having fought and defeated superhumans before... making them BADASS NORMALS!

Who wins? (Both get their respective weapons and fight takes place in Los Angeles)

Not sure though. Kingpin is definately smarter and slightly faster. But I dont think he has any ways to hurt Walter in melee, considering Walter survived getting shot by high caliber sniper rifles (in the chest area btw) and antitank launchers before and sinply walked off.

Kingpin would have a better chance with his slow firing laser but i dont know if its comparable to Walter's building explosives and eephant gun. Walter is definately stronger and more durable featwise so I give it to him.

Oh shit.

I forgot to update Walter's profile back when I was doing those Mask revisions.

Fuuuuuck.

His cartoon self needs to be in a separate profile entirely from his OG comics self, first off.

Second, he scales to Big Head's first key at its peak, due to consistently being portrayed as stronger, and also due to getting hit by a sonic scream which was powerful enough to collapse a concert a stage on him.

Back