• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Speed CRT

Average distance between stars
5 light years is the average distance between stars? The previous calculation made use of the nearest distance of a star to Earth. I guess the average distance does make some sense for this since Sora wouldn't necessarily point towards the closest star.

Okay, so let's reword the planned justifications accordingly once more, if everyone is fine with them like this now:

So for everyone that is currently MFTL+:
"Massively FTL+ (Comparable to others that can travel across the worlds with a Keyblade Glider, which has been shown to also relate to direct physical movements and is comparable to the Gummi Ship based on Aqua and Ventus getting to the Keyblade Graveyard within a day just like it while also including the threat of Gummi Heartless, comparable to Roxas, who went from Radiant Garden to the Keyblade Graveyard in seconds, not far behind Sora, who reacted to a Keyblade beam from Xehanort of a similar nature as this one)"

Would this be reasonable to apply as is? Or is there something more to change? Note that Aqua, Ventus, Sora, Roxas and Xehanort's pages would have the wording changed a bit for obvious reasons.

Makes sense.

"Massively FTL+ (Comparable to others that can travel across the worlds with a Keyblade Glider, which has been shown to also relate to direct physical movements and is comparable to the Gummi Ship based on Aqua and Ventus getting to the Keyblade Graveyard within a day just like it while also including the threat of Gummi Heartless, comparable to Xemnas, who reacted to Roxas going from Radiant Garden to the Keyblade Graveyard in seconds, not far behind Sora, who reacted to a Keyblade beam from Xehanort of a similar nature as this one)"

Last edited:
Could Xemnas reacting to Roxas be calculated? It's Xemnas reacting to the exact feat from Roxas that was calculated, so it should be alright in regards to the rules regarding Calc Stacking even if it isn't exactly preferable. Xemnas, didn't take note of Roxas until he was already returning, so the results might be somewhat decent.

Could Xemnas reacting to Roxas be calculated? It's Xemnas reacting to the exact feat from Roxas that was calculated, so it should be alright in regards to the rules regarding Calc Stacking even if it isn't exactly preferable. Xemnas, didn't take note of Roxas until he was already returning, so the results might be somewhat decent.
I'm not sure, would this even be really required?

Makes sense.

"Massively FTL+ (Comparable to others that can travel across the worlds with a Keyblade Glider, which has been shown to also relate to direct physical movements and is comparable to the Gummi Ship based on Aqua and Ventus getting to the Keyblade Graveyard within a day just like it while also including the threat of Gummi Heartless, comparable to Xemnas, who reacted to Roxas going from Radiant Garden to the Keyblade Graveyard in seconds, not far behind Sora, who reacted to a Keyblade beam from Xehanort of a similar nature as this one)"
Shouldn't it be combat speed only?

I'm not sure, would this even be really required?
It would just be a good feat to have and it would give us a better idea as to how exactly Xemnas scales to Roxas' feat. I think that it would be good in general to have more calculated feats we can point towards if someone asks about it.

Shouldn't it be combat speed only?
There are multiple cases of characters dashing and flying around and successfully blitzing enemies that way like Sora does with Drill Dive, so I wouldn't exactly say that it's combat speed only.

It would just be a good feat to have and it would give us a better idea as to how exactly Xemnas scales to Roxas' feat. I think that it would be good in general to have more calculated feats we can point towards if someone asks about it.
Well, if it can be calculated, I'm open for it, but I think it would be easier to calculate Mickey reacting to Keyblade beams, and this would be a good low-end given that Mickey is barely standing, and this would be more optional really at this point, it seems MFTL+ is solid enought now.
Also, I may as well comment that it's odd that such prominent move across the whole series doesn't have a proper name, yet even the act of blocking does.

Last edited:
Well, if it can be calculated, I'm open for it, but I think it would be easier to calculate Mickey reacting to Keyblade beams, and this would be a good low-end given that Mickey is barely standing, and this would be more optional really at this point, it seems MFTL+ is solid enought now.
Also, I may as well comment that it's odd that such prominent move across the whole series doesn't have a proper name, yet even the act of blocking does.
If you intend on using the calculation for Sora's Keyblade beam speed in Re:Mind for calculating Mickey's reaction, then that would be Calc Stacking unless you separately calculate the speed of the beams the Replica Xehanorts are making in the same instance Mickey is blocking them. As for the beam not having a name, some things are named, some aren't. Doesn't mean that it will stay that way but that's how it is for now.

Last edited:
If you intend on using the calculation for Sora's Keyblade beam speed in Re:Mind for calculating Mickey's reaction, then that would be Calc Stacking unless you separately calculate the speed of the beams the Replica Xehanorts are making in the same instance Mickey is blocking them. As for the beam not having a name, some things are named, some aren't. Doesn't mean that it will stay that way but that's how it is for now.
In that case IDK if Xemnas reacting can be calc'd at all either as it would fall as calc stacking as well from a glance, so we may be best in terms of feats as we are currently.

In that case IDK if Xemnas reacting can be calc'd at all either as it would fall as calc stacking as well from a glance, so we may be best in terms of feats as we are currently.
Roxas moving to Radiant Garden and coming back is what was calculated and Xemnas is reacting to that.

"Using the calculated speed of a projectile to calculate the speed of a character dodging said projectile on the very same occasion is usually permitted, as long as the projectile wouldn't have changed its speed mid flight." (From the Calc Stacking page)

Roxas would basically be the projectile and since Xemnas reacts in the very same occasion it can be calculated without said calculation being disregarded according to the rules in regards to Calc Stacking. Your suggested example for a calculation would basically involve assuming that the beams of the Replica Xehanorts have the same speed as Sora's beam in Re:Mind for a calculation even though that's a completely separate occasion which is prohibited according to the rules for Calc Stacking. Do you understand what I mean?

Yes, I do get it now.

Would this be the only feat that requires a recalculation for this kind of purpose?

Yes, I do get it now.

Would this be the only feat that requires a recalculation for this kind of purpose?
It isn't a recalculation since Xemnas reacting to Roxas' feat hasn't been calculated before as far as I know but it would certainly give us a result that is better usable than the result for Roxas' feat since that one is treated as only travel speed according to the new standards for travel speed. Don't know about other feats that could get calculated for the purposes of this thread. I would have to actually search for such feats unless you have some.

Last edited:
Well, for now we can just start applying this as the new main reasoning for everyone that's currently MFTL+:

Another calc may be featured in the same blog when it is avaliable, but it should remain as MFTL+ regardless given the low timeframe, and so we can proceed with applying this overall, respectively.

The pages to edit are those that currently link to the Narutoforums calc, given that now it's of no use really anymore and is to be removed from KH pages, but IDK how to filter the pages on the site for linking to an off-site page, so help would be appreciated on this.

Last edited:
The pages to edit are those that currently link to the Narutoforums calc, given that now it's of no use really anymore and is to be removed from KH pages, but IDK how to filter the pages on the site for linking to an off-site page, so help would be appreciated on this.
Is there some way to get an automated list of this? I wonder if the Dynamic Page List can cover it.

I'm quite sure that about everyone that's tier 6 or above should have the MFTL+ rating, so that could be use as a filter instead.

So, can you please make a Dynamic Page List based on these categories?:

Category:Kingdom Hearts
Category:Tier 6

Back