• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King VS King (Marth vs Black Panther)

hmm, it seems inconclusive. Marth can oneshot Wakanda boy and has some range weapons, but he's got some tools that might help him get the edge.

Wakanda boy has tanked hits from Namor and Super Skrull in the past, which are both 5-B via his vibranium suit. It's the reason for his "higher" rating, so I have my doubts about this supposed one-shot.

Only range weapons I see working are throwing axes and the such. He resists the magic of Doctor Doom, so I have my doubts any magic attacks from Marth will do much.

Marth can hurt him. Vibranium can be overwhelmed with enough consistent energy. He just can't one-shot panther like you were implying.

For reference, lesser characters like Captain America and Ironman can hurt him. It's just that he can also withstand blows from characters with much higher AP.

I'll give Marth his Falchion for the sake of this fight.

Black Panther crushes in so many categories it's not even funny.

The literal only advantage Marth has in his favor is AP as he can absorb damage from a 5B but cannot tank the attack.

Legit Panther snaps his fingers and a Dagger scrambles his mind

Honestly we should upgrade Vibranium's durability then since it's not in the profile yet =/

Edit While I've been working on that, I've been only working on gathering feats rather then scaling feats.

Also why are there two Black Panther profiles?

One named as Black Panther the other as Black Panther (Marvel Comics).

@Theglassman12 Like check the topics section on the bottom like there it lists both of the Black Panther profiles.

It's not inconsistent, it's just the funky properties vibranium has as a result. It absorbs small kinetic forces and nullifies them, and greatly reduces large-scale impacts.

Marth can ragdoll and body him enough with falchion until he's knocked out or dies from internal injuries... it just seems he's greatly outskilled here.

I dunno if Marth is god tier with a sword, though. Hard to tell from RPG games.

That's what its purpose is, but in practice it rarely does that. Punches from Namor leaves him with bruises and sore jaws. Super Skrull left him with a sore, possibly broken arm.

That is them using a NLF

"Punches from Namor leaves him with bruises and sore jaws"

Which encouter is that, he has a lot of fights with Namor =P

"Super Skrull"

Never heard of BP fighting a Super Skrull unless you mean the one that had Iron Fist, etc powers.

Back