• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll make it. I need an excuse to watch the movie again. Probably gonna buy it on DVD once it's available
Yeah it's GOOD shit
I don’t think Last Wish has that I think “Possibly 5-B with All The Magic In The World”
Oh you mean for Jack, uh, no, we never see him with all the magic in the world happen I don't think+ Jack is probably an unreliable source for what he could do then.

Oh you mean for Jack, uh, no, we never see him with all the magic in the world happen I don't think+ Jack is probably an unreliable source for what he could do then.
The feat comes from the magic ball which has weird powers I dont understand. Jack never says anything about 5-B the ball shows it

The feat comes from the magic ball which has weird powers I dont understand. Jack never says anything about 5-B the ball shows it
I must me misremembering then, the scene would need to be analyzed
incessant squeaks.

Purrito is 8-C maybe in durabiltiy but he doesn't like hurt people.

Jack Horner definitely needs a profile
Also I just remembered Purrito 100% has 8-C durability he got hit by Death's fire wall

yeah that's his like one feat in the movie besides taming the evil flowers

(so like social influencing ig)

Also Shrek needs profiles from the video games he was in yadda yadda.

There's a lot you could do with the franchise here but unfortunately it's sought upon by memers and shitposters

So 10-C with 8-C durability and some form of social influencing.
So basically impossible to find a match for ovo

The way to counter this can be "The ball was showing what he imagined" but pretty sure he doesn't control the ball nor does the ball lie

tbh more referring to bigsmoke who said the higher ends of his calc were not allowed because the mods don't like upgrading Shrek

just lacking integrity and wants to do the funny upgrades.

Jack's little thing might be enough for a possibly but it's not like he obtains this full power in the movie in the first pllace, though.

Jack' little thing might be enough for a possibly but it's not like he obtains this full power in the movie in the first pllace, though.
I mean he was about to so I think it can be a new key so he can be used for that, he also gets fire manipulation (phoenix) and electric manipulation since he throws lighting blots or whatever in the feat

I mean no he wasn't about to he never got to read the whole mantra to unlock the power of the wishing star. No one did.

We can't give him a key for something he's never done or actually obtained.

I mean no he wasn't about to he never got to read the whole mantra to unlock the power of the wishing star. No one did.

We can't give him a key for something he's never done or actually obtained.
We can give him a key for something he was confirmed to be able to do if he obtained the thing that he actually obtained but was stolen from him, come on man :( 5-B jack

I don't want to be inaccurate just for the sake of having a strong character from Shrek lol.

You could give Jack another key for when he's giant probably. I feel like that'd bump him up a tier.

I don't want to be inaccurate just for the sake of having a strong character from Shrek lol.
You could give Jack another key for when he's giant probably. I feel like that'd bump him up a tier.
Yeah but he was about to! The giant size would bump him a lot since he should be bigger than the mountain giant I think? also purification or whatever with his midas gold

midas touch is actually just transmutation.

Giant size should probably get him a decent amount. You'd have to calc it though. It's kinda fucky because Jack is like already big and really heavy so idk how you'd get like, weight for the valid KE or GPE or whatever

midas touch is actually just transmutation.

Giant size should probably get him a decent amount. You'd have to calc it though. It's kinda fucky because Jack is like already big and really heavy so idk how you'd get like, weight for the valid KE or GPE or whatever
Arceus said potential tier is a thing so Ig 5-B jack is gonna work! I think we can scale it to the mountain giant who destroyed a giant mansion with ease

Back