• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yeah if the personification of death was coming after you when you know it's final that would happen to you too.
He had no idea who wolf was. He was thinking it was a random ass bounty hunter who was good at fighting but the sheer fear he made puss feel was enough to scar him for the entire movie. The life flashinf before his eyes should be supernatural

He had no idea who wolf was. He was thinking it was a random ass bounty hunter who was good at fighting but the sheer fear he made puss feel was enough to scar him for the entire movie. The life flashinf before his eyes should be supernatural
Prove it's supernatural. Puss was an arrogant ass and had a very real chance of dying to Death there, so that arrogance in that moment melted at Puss' fear of dying.

dude be a little reasonable lol.

Puss was terrfied of the man because he could kill him and he realized he was on his last life. That was the whole point of the movie. He was terrfied of dying. This isn't some supernatural fear manipulation this is literally just a plot point that Puss had to overcome.

Also, again, Puss wasn't scared at the end, so it's not like it's actually fear manipulation. He just got over his fear of dying. It's called character development.

I think death has skill advantage right? Puss is pretty skilled and Tai Lung lost to Poe when Poe had literally no combat exp
Tai Lung also soloed the furious five who've trained all their lives and beat the shit out of Shifu.

Depends on Puss' skill feats but Death is at a hearty disadvantage cause Tai Lung can practically one-tap him.

I think Death also has higher reaction speed than his own speed since his dodging show he blitz puss but in the last combat puss seemed like holding his own.

Also youtube powerscalers are saying death is outerversal lmao

Tai Lung also soloed the furious five who've trained all their lives and beat the shit out of Shifu.

Depends on Puss' skill feats but Death is at a hearty disadvantage cause Tai Lung can practically one-tap him.
Puss has never lost a fight or been touched by a sword or anything, solos skilled bandir groups and much more with ease, fights soldiers while being one man, fought a literal giant mountain and those moves show how agile he is. And puss was nothing near death so yeah maybe

I think Death also has higher reaction speed than his own speed since his dodging show he blitz puss but in the last combat puss seemed like holding his own.

Also youtube powerscalers are saying death is outerversal lmao
Death was casual in BOTH fights. Also he literally moved faster then Puss could react, that's not reactions. That's Death being way faster then Puss and just holding back seeing as he literally said "Why the hell am I going to play with my food?!?" In Spanish at the end of their second fight. That translation came from @Oliver_de_jesus who's a native Spanish speaker.
Puss has never lost a fight or been touched by a sword or anything, solos skilled bandir groups and much more with ease, fights soldiers while being one man, fought a literal giant mountain and those moves show how agile he is. And puss was nothing near death so yeah maybe
Yeah Puss is Decent but... honestly just watch the prison escape scene Tai Lung is a ******* monster.

why? they ain't in the same canon. When tai lung died he went to the spirit realm and we see his jade version on Kai's body
Isnt death across all of dreamwork studios? I think thats what they were going for might be wrong. I know he went to the spirit realm I am saying maybe death took him there

Isnt death across all of dreamwork studios? I think thats what they were going for might be wrong. I know he went to the spirit realm I am saying maybe death took him there
no, Po took him there. And there's no indication Death is canon to every dreamworks film. Po literally uses the technique on himself to go to the spirit realm and there's no death in sight, just instant bfr

granted using death in a vs thread does kind of spit in the face of his role in the movie being an unstoppable force that no one can fight now that I think about it.

Hmm makes sense. Anyways death wins bozo because of this video which is %100 factual and correct

We don't cross-scale these movies mate
granted using death in a vs thread does kind of spit in the face of his role in the movie being an unstoppable force that no one can fight now that I think about it.
It's fun to use these kinds of characters tho lol

No I get it it's totally fun he's a cool character it's just that he's clearly not meant to actually fight and be fought or anything like that lol

vs thread against death but the actual debate is whether the character in question can appreciate the life they're given and accept that they'll one day die-

Also Softpaws needs a profile. Might work on that later.

Would be the most relevant profile I've made lol.

Make a profile for Perrito and put in what he said to Goldie's crew.

You know what it is
Hey hey hear me out.
Jack needs one like come on! He is actually pretty strong like he has transmutation, size manipulation, infinite storage flying and a lot more hax. He also can summon the bakers dozen (I think) and his size can be calced for a AP. His unicorn things are literal instant death hax and he has the excalibur who threw the bears with one hit. Poison apples as well! He also showed 5-B feat with the wish but thats sketchy

Hey hey hear me out.
Jack needs one like come on! He is actually pretty strong like he has transmutation, size manipulation, infinite storage flying and a lot more hax. He also can summon the bakers dozen (I think) and his size can be calced for a AP
Yeah Jack is good for matches, he's haxy but not unbeatable for someone hapless lol

incessant squeaks.

Purrito is 8-C maybe in durabiltiy but he doesn't like hurt people.

Jack Horner definitely needs a profile

Would he get a 5-B since if he got the wish he was gonna destroy the planet
I might make his profile if anyone wants to help me

Back