• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Puss has skill and stamina advantage
I don't know about the APs. Puss also should have 9 nine lives so he can wear out Panther and kill him unless his regenaration is stronger than I think it is

Less than 24 hours but to my knowledge you don't need to knock out a guy for 24 hours to win.

Besides just assume this is Puss during Last Wish where he has no lives left.
BFR works after 24 hours and Puss came back in a hour or two, thats just unfair then
PiB is too outdated for a proper fight, his intelligence section has nothing in it about skill and otherwise he loses in every aspect including hax, ls and even AP.
Yeah puss is extremely skilled because he took down that giant without trying and said by himself that no one was able to touch him expect for that one character that I really wanna make profile for...

Yeah puss is extremely skilled because he took down that giant without trying and said by himself that no one was able to touch him expect for that one character that I really wanna make profile for...
Nah not that, it's more so soloing skilled swordsman groups and feats that aren't accounted for

You just kinda removed one of the most important things about puss
This is literalyl just something that happens in the movie lol.

Like if Puss' profile was to be updated he'd probably have a key with nine lives and one without nine lives because that's just how Puss' character has progressed.

Run. By the way would death be omnipresent and have death hax, what tier would he be? He is a concept afterall
nah he's a wolf with unknown stats. All we know is that he is above Puss physically and comparable/superior in skill. He has teleportation, stealth mastery and idk what else

He'd be tier 8, possibly higher. I don't think he has death hax and I don't think he is omnipresent.

Probably some kind of abstract existence but I don't think that'd be relevant to threads.

nah he's a wolf with unknown stats. All we know is that he is above Puss physically and comparable/superior in skill. He has teleportation, stealth mastery and idk what else
He is confirmed to be a concept, death also states he saw every death of puss and appears everywhere and is not shown on the map of the wishing star, he also walked out of a barrier that literally deleted people from existance

He'd be tier 8, possibly higher. I don't think he has death hax and I don't think he is omnipresent.
Why wouldnt he be omnipresent? He knows everythinf about puss since he watched him his whole life, he appears in places he shouldnt be able to even with teleportation. States he is the concept of death which is omnipresent as everyone can die everywhere

Why wouldnt he be omnipresent? He knows everythinf about puss since he watched him his whole life, he appears in places he shouldnt be able to even with teleportation. States he is the concept of death which is omnipresent as everyone can die everywhere
concepts need a lot of evidence to be conceptual in vsbw and what you described can just be clairvoyance

Would a wog make him a concept? I mean its obvious he is supposed to be the concept and be omnipresent but ueah

I thoughr being a concept would be different but oh well

Fear manipulation is always iffy because the thing is puss was just like, scared of dying and in the end it didn't work because Puss accepted the fact that he'd eventually die and can never defeat Death.

Fear manipulation is always iffy because the thing is puss was just like, scared of dying and in the end it didn't work because Puss accepted the fact that he'd eventually die and can never defeat Death.
Puss literally was having a heart attack by simply hearing and possibly seeing wolf in distance.

Its so sad he only gets stealthy mastery which makes no sense :( He obviously didnt stalk puss he knew them all because he is the concept of death. Death should get fear manipulation instead of social influincing via life flashing before the eyes
Prove he is the concept of Death. He only says he's Death straight up. Nothing about being the concept of death, that's an assumption.

And making someone's life flashing before their eyes is just being a scary asshole, shit happens IRL too.
Puss literally was having a heart attack by simply hearing and possibly seeing wolf in distance.
Puss was deathly afraid of dying, and seeing as Death literally represents that, he had a panic attack.

disagree with the age. Puss literally dies from the bell and wakes up right after that. The death's happen throughout his life. He even says that "this life" is worth it, talking about the short time he spent with Softpaws and Perrito.

Also why tf does he have like 7 quotes
Oh, Puss' age got changed, he was 60 before, so I was basically saying Death is at LEAST as old as puss and likely way older.

Becuase he has a bunch of good shit

wat!?

at least add an # before the numbers

That's the one I saw.

No, it'd look dumb.

Back