• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Noctis (Post-Timeskip) vs The End from Sonic Frontiers

If this is a stomp for The End, then I can change it to Dissidia Noct.

Both are 2-A and in character, speed is equalized.

Endgame Noctis in his Armiger Unleashed state is used, allowing for use of flight and the full capability of his arsenal.

The End is at full strength.

BGM:
I'm with you

"The power... OF LIGHT!": 7 (@AlphaOmegaV1, @Gohan?_You're_still_alive?, @Lenyo456, @Eseseso, @Mariogoods, @CBslayeR, @Fezzih_007)

The End: 0

Bahamut butts in and ruins everything: 0

Last edited:
If Noctis can effect them then I'll share a bit of input, the fight could probably go similarly to Super Sonic vs The End, since Noctis can spam Danmaku in his Armiger Unleashed state. On top of flight and also become capable of spamming teleportation-

Noct's profile is still missing a few things. That being said, what does The End start with here? Going by his profile, The End's only resistance is Power Null. So what's stopping Noctis from one shotting since all of his magic has Type 2 Concept Manip, Space-Time, Law and Subjective Reality Hax

1. Interesting match, not sure who wins.
2. If OP wants to make The End stronger, make it The End's True Form.
3. The End will likely get Causality Manipulation soon. He'll also get Law Manip but Noctis resists that.

I'ma put The End at full strength, just to give Armiger Unleashed Noctis more of a run for his money.

But yeah, Noctis in this state flies around and shoots explosive weapon projectiles at his enemies.

So I've practically just turned this match into a Danmaku battle- Make one Touhou reference and I swear--

While I would say both are at their peak, Dissidia is where Noctis is at his strongest, so it's just endgame FFXV Noctis.

Make one Touhou reference and I swear
This battle was only possible thanks to the sponsorship of the youkai, Yukari Yukumo! For having opened a portal to these two characters from diferent universes fight

I don't know much about final fantasy so I'd rather wait until a verse support comes, until then my money is on TE for taking on four 2-A titans and taking on Super Sonic and Supreme, also for manipulating causality but that's not up for grabs yet

I am leaning towards Noctis FRA, this is not a vote, but since Noctis' exploding projectiles can home in on his target.

Thanks to how FF Magic has a lot of weird things gunning for it, I believe Noctis' projectiles could shoot right through The End's to harm them, allowing Noct to deal massive damage in the end.

He's also prone to spamming Teleportation in his Armiger Unleashed state, which allows Noctis to become a hard target for The End to hit.

I am leaning towards Noctis FRA, this is not a vote, but since Noctis' exploding projectiles can home in on his target.

Thanks to how FF Magic has a lot of weird things gunning for it, I believe Noctis' projectiles could shoot right through The End's to harm them, allowing Noct to deal massive damage in the end.

He's also prone to spamming Teleportation in his Armiger Unleashed state, which allows Noctis to become a hard target for The End to hit.
Can the End survive Type 2 Concept Manip, Space-Time, Law and Subjective Reality Hax?

I do not know, if Noctis can one-shot The End with the plethora of FF hax he has, then I'm not surprised- The End can't resist those, so...

If this match dies down to 'who hits each other first' then I'm leaning towards Noctis since he can spam Teleportation to escape a sticky situation and fire off a bunch of projectiles and or attack up close, Noctis has a lot of options here.

I see, in that case I'm voting for Noctis. Since all of Noctis' Magic has those haxes, which include the exploding projectiles and warpstrikes. So if Noctis were to hit the End even once, The End's gonna have to deal with all of that which it doesn't seem to have an answer for

If Noctis couldn't spam insta-teleportation, then maybe it'd be a bit more fair for The End, regardless, I did make this match in mind with Armiger Unleashed Noctis since he can fly lol, I shall count the vote, and wait for supporters to also share-

Noctis can also defend himself with the same types of weapons, which can protect himself from The End's projectiles, on top of just... Warp-striking directly to them, which straight up allows him to teleport through all their projectiles, hence more options, so I guess... Noctis has a lot of hax he can use-

Last edited:
Am I the only one imagining Noctis go through the entire story of Sonic Frontiers before fighting The End in this scenario?

Last edited:
The End will soon have causality manipulation and, as just stated, resistance to Super Sonic's Space-Time Temporal nuke, so that'll be one wincon for him.

However, I'm not sure he can stand up to subjective reality and Type 2 Concept Manip.

Leaning Noctis for now.

Noctis has hax that can one-shot, and The End can AP one-shot, but we're leaning Noctis since he has FF Magic (which is loaded with hax), on top of being able to teleport and having more options-

I'll also get this ball rolling by voting Noct myself, FRA.

While I still vote for FF dude (man, TE keeps on losing both in and out of verse), it is true that TE one-shots in terms of AP.

Frontiers Super Sonic scales light years above Baseline 2-A, as does Supreme (who took a fuckton of hits from Super Sonic), yet both of them can be one-shot by a weakened TE, and a Prime TE is naturally far above this.

Indeed, while The End has a massive AP advantage, Noctis' wide range of hax is the reason he takes this, since The End has a wincon, this isn't considered a stomp-

It died down to 'who hits each other first?' Noctis having more options, especially Teleportation is the reason he takes this--

Vote counted, though.

Back