• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Hell vs The Blue Lightning of Vollachia (Roronoa Zoro vs Cecilus Segmund)

someone can flip a coin on the other side of the planet and i can guess heads or tails despite not being able to use any of my senses to figure out which it is, for example
And how would you know when they've flipped it..? How would you even know it's happening to begin with?

And? Zoro's observation haki beats all of those senses feats and more

danger sense, presence sense, emotion/intent sensing and precog... How are any of those feats even comparable? Zoro knows what you're going to do next with just reading your presence... Its not analytical prediction
Cecilus will also know what you are going to do via reading your prescence and more
Btw has he even shown such feats or are we just assuming that he upscales from characters like katakuri and luffy for no reason?
Observation haki can be spammed and also is subconsciously on, which tells you when and where they'll attack next
Same with cecilus, he can
Cecilus has no counter to that so zoro will always be a step ahead
Cecilus's godly intuition (yes i am gonna start calling it that)

And how would you know when they've flipped it..? How would you even know it's happening to begin with?
you're focusing on the wrong part of what i said
my point is that even when completely unable to sense something, you can still make guesses on what'll happen.

you do not require senses to make a guess.
obviously it's probably gonna be WRONG if you have no information about it, but clearly Ceci is just Like That and his intuition lets him be right 99.9999999% of the time, apparently.

my point is that even when completely unable to sense something, you can still make guesses on what'll happen.

obviously it's probably gonna be WRONG if you have no information about it, but clearly Ceci is just Like That and his intuition lets him be right 99.9999999% of the time, apparently.
100% actually.

Cecilus will also know what you are going to do via reading your prescence and more
he does not have precog...
Btw has he even shown such feats or are we just assuming that he upscales from characters like katakuri and luffy for no reason?
Luffy had the same observation haki abilities as zoro does...
Same with cecilus, he can
No he can't... He would then have precog or could think ahead infinite ways to where he'll 100% know when and where you'll attack
Cecilus's godly intuition (yes i am gonna start calling it that)

I would need a better reason for why Zoro has the same observation haki as Luffy
When you unlock observation haki you get these abilities.
Hear and See
The ability to sense the presence of others. By enhancing this ability, one can avoid attacks from blind spots, and read the number of enemies and what they are going to do next. The "mind net" of the sky islands is a similar power.
It's not some sort of skill feat or anything, it's just how observation haki ability works

I don't need to give a reasoning anyway as it's on the profiles already

Last edited:
you realize Analytical Prediction is basically just precog without actually seeing into the future, yes? obviously their skill with AnaPre depends on feats and such but Ceci has AnaPre on his profile.
Ok?... I didn't say he didn't have ana prediction on his profile... I'm saying he doesn't have precog which Satella said he did by sensing their presence

Well it still doesn't fully work that way, as you still need some information to use and guess even if its from the past of your senses or via instinct of your body

Last edited:
When you unlock observation haki you get these abilities.
Whats the proof of Zoro having advanced?
I don't need to give a reasoning anyway as it's on the profiles already
It shouldn't be if its without a proper reason💀
Ok?... I didn't say he didn't have ana prediction on his profile... I'm saying he doesn't have precog which Satella said he did by sensing their presence
Thats what anal precog is🗿
Well it still doesn't fully work that way, as you still need some information to use and guess even if its from the past of your senses or via instinct of your body
Well he doesn't
He also didnt need any clue to know that killing the zombies is a bad idea. That cannot even be determined by any sensory metric💀

Whats the proof of Zoro having advanced?
In that scan luffy did not have advanced, he had intermediate battling against advanced
It shouldn't be if its without a proper reason💀
Well the proper reasons exist in their profiles with the explanation of how the ability works
Thats what anal precog is🗿
It does not give you insight of the future, it gives predictions to around where one will move to based on information and process of elimination
Well he doesn't
He also didnt need any clue to know that killing the zombies is a bad idea. That cannot even be determined by any sensory metric💀
You still would need to use senses for you to use your instincts... Which are based on a feeling thats something is wrong or right...

Last edited:
In that scan luffy did not have advanced, he had intermediate battling against advanced
Advanced Stage: Haki users in this class go far beyond what is typically seen with Kenbunshoku Haki. Some users can feel the flow of their target's attack pattern and how they will respond to attack, even going as far as to know their mental state and intentions to a near perfect understanding[6].Other users can also perform active precognition--seeing events transpiring at least several seconds before they occur[19].
I only see the divination type on advanced kenbushoku
Well the proper reasons exist in their profiles with the explanation of how the ability works
I know how the ability works, which is why i am skeptical of zoro having the advanced version
It does not give you insight of the future, it gives predictions to around where one will move to based on information and process of elimination

You still would need to use senses for you to use your instincts... Which are based on a feeling thats something is wrong or right...
You are missing the entire point then.
No, you dont need to sense anything. You are saying smth is absolute...in fiction.
Humans cannot run on dust like Cecilus either💀

Minor glimpses isnt precog enough to beat Cecilus smh🗿
its not minor glimpses... They can't hear the future or see the full surrounding of the future which is why it's a glimpses and not the full future of everything
Hear and See
The ability to sense the presence of others. By enhancing this ability, one can avoid attacks from blind spots, and read the number of enemies and what they are going to do next. The "mind net" of the sky islands is a similar power.

Future Foresight
Those who have mastered the art of "the color of seeing and hearing" are able to foresee the future a little ahead of time. They can tell in advance what their opponent will do next, what he will say, and even how he will react.
They still know your every move and know how, when and where you'll attack
0519-010.png
0519-011.png
0519-012.png

its not minor glimpses... They can't hear the future or see the full surrounding of the future which is why it's a glimpses and not the full future of everything

They still know your every move and know how, when and where you'll attack
Thats just exactly what mid tier to low high tier characters in ReZero do💀
They cannot reach Cecilus's level of precog even with an eternity of training
Dam zoro is way below Cecilus than i originally thought😭

We havent even started talking about the fiend and dream sword or his perception manipulation, or his dodging abilities or his ability to run on literally anything including dust

Thats just exactly what mid tier to low high tier characters in ReZero do💀
They cannot reach Cecilus's level of precog even with an eternity of training
Dam zoro is way below Cecilus than i originally thought😭

We havent even started talking about the fiend and dream sword or his perception manipulation.
Yee that's complete wank if you think so...

or his ability to run on literally anything including dust
Sanji can run underwater and on air... That doesn't matter
or his dodging abilities
won't matter against blitzes of your movement speed or against huge aoe attacks
his perception manipulation
Slow things down for your perception won't matter if you not fast enough to do anything, just give you more time to think (especially when beginner observation haki boosts ones perception so much that a child could react to Relativistic+ movement)

Sanji can run underwater and on air... That doesn't matter

won't matter against blitzes of your movement speed or against huge aoe attacks
Didnt I already mention that Julius blocked a perception blitzing attack via instinctive reaction?
Slow things down for your perception won't matter if you not fast enough to do anything, just give you more time to think (especially when beginner observation haki boosts ones perception so much that a child could react to Relativistic+ movement)
Haki is an overall amp, you could argue the same for the flow method which can bring average humans upto FTL combat speeds

Theresia and Wilhelm
They can predict what you will do which includes knowing exact pathways of your opponents movements
Cecilus massiveky upscales from them
(Vastly superior to an untrained Emilia, who dodged a rain of arrows by reading the shooters intent[7]. Invisible or not, he can anticipate his opponents attacks[4] by watching the movement of their eyes, feeling their hostility, reading how they breathe as they aim)
(Superior to Emilia who dodged a rain of arrows by reading the shooters intent.[5] As the Sword Saint, she can predict her opponent's future attacks[2] from the stance they take, from where their eyes are trained, and from the very air that hangs above them. In addition Sword Saints can see, read, and feel the paths of hostility raining down on them)
predict
  1. say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.
Yee those feats aren't even comparable to divination
Zoro in base (without observation haki) can do similar things
Zoro is able to analyze his opponents skill, attack patterns and timing. Zoro also showcases impressive predictive accuracy, being able to predict the movements and trajectory of his opponents, being able to predict FTE attacks and attacks that change trajectory.
Didnt I already mention that Julius blocked a perception blitzing attack via instinctive reaction?
Zoro did the same pre timeskip seen above

Haki is an overall amp, you could argue the same for the flow method which can bring average humans upto FTL combat speeds
Haki is not an overall amp at all... Arm haki amps only dura, striking and ap. Obs Haki amps senses and reaction speeds that's all they amp

And by you saying could be argued to that flow method thing means that it's probably unlikely it works like that

well, so that this thread doesn't just forever derail into specific abilities...
soo Zoro has the better ranged attacks which can one shot, has precog and better senses making him be a step ahead in every interaction/moment and if close range (Zoro can travel kilometers in an instant; Pseudo-Flight (With Clear Lance he smacks the air hard enough to propel himself)) zoro can blitz or use huge aoe tornado which one shots

I don't see this key of Cecilus changing much of the outcome
I'll vote Zoro for the many one shot techniques and unavoidable techniques/abilities zoro has that can be spammed, which cecilus has nothing to counter or protect against

Last edited:
predict
  1. say or estimate that (a specified thing) will happen in the future or will be a consequence of something.
Yee those feats aren't even comparable to divination
Zoro in base (without observation haki) can do similar things
Easily predicted and intercepted an Earth Snake's attack[9]), Information Analysis (Perfectly judged the speed and trajectory of Carol's attack[10]

Btw precog is precog, regardless of how its done. The end result is the same
Your arguement of divination based precog being superior is blatantly false

Iai techniques which fully blitzes your movement speed

and aoe tornadoes full of ranged slashes which can engulfed kaido someone whos bigger than a kilometer
E4HNRFdX0AQrgZb
Dodging every single rain drop in a rain storm is a Superior feat, what you are saying is simply wrong💀
Cecilus dodges extrenely easily

Haki is not an overall amp at all... Arm haki amps only dura, striking and ap. Obs Haki amps senses and reaction speeds that's all they amp

And by you saying could be argued to that flow method thing means that it's probably unlikely it works like that
It works exactly like that
When did i say it doesn't???
Stop putting words into my mouth

Easily predicted and intercepted an Earth Snake's attack[9]), Information Analysis (Perfectly judged the speed and trajectory of Carol's attack[10]
all which pre timeskip zoro has already done..
Btw precog is precog, regardless of how its done. The end result is the same
Your arguement of divination based precog being superior is blatantly false
The end result is not the same at all, you not being able to see that isn't my problem, and obs Haki being superior comes also from the fact that re zero's analytical prediction which op characters can already do are inferior to observation haki...
Dodging every single rain drop in a rain storm is a Superior feat, what you are saying is simply wrong💀
Cecilus dodges extrenely easily
No, not when speed is equalized... That is complete NLF and wank

Back