• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Minos / Minos Prime vs Gabriel (ULTRAKILL) (0-7-0)

Gabriel has already killed King Minos, but he had his guard down and was not as powerful as his Prime form, so what would happen if they fought again?

•Both are practically the same speed, but speed will be equalised anyway.
•Minos is in his “Minos Prime” form
•Battle takes place in that fleshy arena in P-1
•Both in-character, but want to win.

And thy punishment... is death!:

“…and with such fury, even metal will bleed.”: 7 ( @First_Witch , @Shmooply , @Doggo , @Turtlelord26 , @AThe1412 , @Harith0cell , @SpiteBattles )

Incon:

Last edited:
Probably incon, leaning towards Gabriel. Both are pretty dead even in skill set and stats, but Gabriel edges out in combat skill

Hmmm, probably leaning towards Gabriel assuming he got stronger as the Apostate of Hate. Minos Prime's fight should chronologically take place before the second fight with Gabriel. But to be fair, I'm rusty with Ultrakill's lore, so I might forgot something.

So all in all, I think Gabriel takes it. They both are basically rabid carpal tunnel inducing teleporters who scale from the same source (V1), but Gabriel has smaller boons over Minos like; Possibly higher combat skill (Judge of Hell, one of the greatest warriors of heaven etc), slight ability advantages such as weapon creation and weapon mastery vs Minos' fists and possibly higher AP during his Apostate fight.

Oh and Gabriels stat amp thanks to his rage, he has that over Minos as well

Hmmm, probably leaning towards Gabriel assuming he got stronger as the Apostate of Hate. Minos Prime's fight should chronologically take place before the second fight with Gabriel. But to be fair, I'm rusty with Ultrakill's lore, so I might forgot something.

So all in all, I think Gabriel takes it. They both are basically rabid carpal tunnel inducing teleporters who scale from the same source (V1), but Gabriel has smaller boons over Minos like; Possibly higher combat skill (Judge of Hell, one of the greatest warriors of heaven etc), slight ability advantages such as weapon creation and weapon mastery vs Minos' fists and possibly higher AP during his Apostate fight.

Oh and Gabriels stat amp thanks to his rage, he has that over Minos as well
I’ll take that as 1 vote for Gabe

Daddy issues are too stronk for the percs man, sad day.

Now the more interessting question would be who wins between V2 and Gabriel

Back