• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
correcting myself here, gabriel has the ap advantage, tough i doubt v1 would have any problems doding her attacks, i am positive v1 range weapons and healing would cause them to win

Last edited:
it says on Gabriels page that she is FTL, what category is that in? Because if its just overall FTL then V1 will have problems. they are only High Hypersonic, even if their reaction speed is FTL which it may, be. If they cant land a hit then Gabriel will win despite V1’s clear ability advantage.

Oh wait i said speed is equalized nvm, but yeah gabriel has the ap, durability and overall tier advantage on V1 but V1s hax compared to gabriels lackluster abilities definitely give V1 the edge in the battle
correcting myself here, gabriel has the ap advantage, tough i doubt v1 would have any problems doding her attacks, i am positive v1 range weapons and healing would cause them to win

I would say that V1 wins extreme diff, it has more abilities and most of them are actually usable, while gabriel has the advantage in AP. Even so, V1 has (potentially) infinite stamina and damage boost. Yep, I definitely vote for cctv camera.

idk, I don't play monster strike. hell, I've never even heard of it until now. 💀
although the GoPro does have an advantage with the combination of whiplash and infinite stamina, if Gabriel slows down or stops moving for a second the camera could hook her whiplash and shoot her with a point blank shot from any of their weapons. the whiplash is fast too, approx. over double V1s running speed. also if you would like to know based on average player actions, V1 would start either sliding/dashing to the side or sliding/dashing forward at the start.

Back